Breaking News: BIG Update coming! Next Update to Test Will be...

Are you excited?!

• Yes!

Votes: 51 94.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
This is what the PiratesOnline youtube channel said in comments: "Apologies for being very tight lipped about it all but we don't want to make any more promises we can't keep. Lessons learned. However, I can say with confidence the wait is well worth it. "

Now you say that?

Looks like Ship Customization IS coming? AND A NEW SHIP!
Also: SOTL WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE RELEASED.
channelcomments.png

Dang it..

Since SOTL isn't coming..

I gotta spend my money again..
Well, You still dont know what other ship they might add. Price tag might be as much as the SOTL also. Might be better than the SOTL or it might not be.

Well, You still dont know what other ship they might add. Price tag might be as much as the SOTL also. Might be better than the SOTL or it might not be.
Since they did say it wasn't intention meant for a release, I doubt that they would make another ship that is totally different and make it better then a SOTL.

Since they did say it wasn't intention meant for a release, I doubt that they would make another ship that is totally different and make it better then a SOTL.
You never know what they are going to do. I guess we just have to sit tight, and see what it is when it is released.

I'm gonna take a guess on maybe "maybe" this week... if not then definitely next week or middle to late September. I heard that there's an update coming to Toontown on September 1st so maybe that will be the same day that Disney updates test? My fingers are crossed for a Labor Day release. Something to do in my spare time after School.:) :fight:

Back