Broadsword Vs. Cutlass

Broadsword or Cutlass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't really matter HOW you pvp, its more if it gets you to win.We are PIRATES.
FYI: The only people who call others "doll noobs" are the people who can't beat dollers.
Vipers nest/asp/throw dirt + doll = laughing as doller runs back at you, and that's when you pull out your sword and start owning.
Doll is noob, there is an attune lock after an attunement is broken, it cant break again for 30 seconds
SWORDS DONT WORK AGAINST LOUSY DOLL NOOBS :(

Broadsword all the way. Look at my number. This was an old screenshot though, but just saying. I didn't (and still don't) PvP much, but it worked for me. :p

screenshot_2010-03-11_16-51-28.jpg

and thats when they reattune you with evil eye and use curse then life drain and ko you :) doll noobs are noobs if u use doll ppl are gonna hate you because its cheap

So apparently you're calling me a noob because I don't have any other weapons to use besides doll? Seems unfair. Not my fault General's Broadsword and Sacred Repeater both fail at PvP.

So apparently you're calling me a noob because I don't have any other weapons to use besides doll? Seems unfair. Not my fault General's Broadsword and Sacred Repeater both fail at PvP.

dont count you chickens before they hatch scared repeater can be an EXTREAMLY Strong weapon in pvp if you know how to use it same goes with the generals broad

dont count you chickens before they hatch scared repeater can be an EXTREAMLY Strong weapon in pvp if you know how to use it same goes with the generals broad

General's Broadsword only has a hurricane slash, and I would be dead by the time it gets to half loading. Sacred Repeater misses 70% of the time, like a blunderbuss anyways so it's technically all fail no pwnage.
and not all doll ppl run around, i dont run around bc i know its unfair. i only do life drain and shackles to stop cowardly runners... scorch,swarm,poke all r beyond fails

General's Broadsword only has a hurricane slash, and I would be dead by the time it gets to half loading. Sacred Repeater misses 70% of the time, like a blunderbuss anyways so it's technically all fail no pwnage.
and not all doll ppl run around, i dont run around bc i know its unfair. i only do life drain and shackles to stop cowardly runners... scorch,swarm,poke all r beyond fails

lol you dont understand how to use your weapons lol ive use scare repeater and never missed with it ever thats and error in your abilities and you dont need break attacks like hurricane slash in pvp you just need a great blade storm and accuracy

lol you dont understand how to use your weapons lol ive use scare repeater and never missed with it ever thats and error in your abilities and you dont need break attacks like hurricane slash in pvp you just need a great blade storm and accuracy

for some reason, my blade storm only does about 200 each hit in real attacks and in pvp it does about 80... i maxed finesse or whatever its called and its still weak, im lv 48 it should do more. i have gotten up to duelist in about a day on my fourth pirate using doll so apparently im doing something right

for some reason, my blade storm only does about 200 each hit in real attacks and in pvp it does about 80... i maxed finesse or whatever its called and its still weak, im lv 48 it should do more. i have gotten up to duelist in about a day on my fourth pirate using doll so apparently im doing something right
ok your doing something WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY wrong to be doing that little damage with that sword check you abilities you should have bladestorm maxedalong with the last 3 combo skills and sweep on cutlass and max both of the passive skills on your dagger

ok your doing something WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY wrong to be doing that little damage with that sword check you abilities you should have bladestorm maxedalong with the last 3 combo skills and sweep on cutlass and max both of the passive skills on your dagger

i maxed my blade storm, finesse(whatever its called), sweep, brawl, and i am only 24 in dagger so have not got along to maxing everything on it, and about 20% of the time blade storm does about 455 a hit and if im lucky 2% of the time about 980 on cove ghosts, its rly ODD and random

Back