Calling All Testers! - Infamy February 04, 2011 Infamy Now On Test

Hopefully not for a week, and only just an update. :)
Test has a lot of bugs since they added the Infamy. I for one don't want them going live with it until we find all the bugs. It was down all night and it is still down. If it goes live with the problems they have had with it, the whole Potco fleet will be rioting like the Egyptians!! Remember last weekend???

Test has a lot of bugs since they added the Infamy. I for one don't want them going live with it until we find all the bugs. It was down all night and it is still down. If it goes live with the problems they have had with it, the whole Potco fleet will be rioting like the Egyptians!! Remember last weekend???
lol rioting like the egiptions lol really ha ha lol

I'm making a video about this. But I going to need help doing this, since I keep getting owned by other pirates.
First it will be svs then pvp
yo i watched that video where you were traking down that other war sloop then the other ships came from behinde

New pirates on test are getting purple founder icons due to a bug :p
Found it amusing...

Attachments

• pFounder.jpg
    pFounder.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 130
Hey! I heard on the Wiki we can get scars from the Infamy battles! Finally! Are peg legs and eye patches on the horizon too?
pirate.smile.gif

Test Release Notes - February 4, 2011
  • Infamy Ranks and Badges can now be earned by defeating enemies in both Land PvP and Privateering
  • Badges can be worn by making selections in the Badge Menu ('B' key)
  • Infamy is lost over time (at a rate of 1 point per day) if a Pirate does not participate in Land PvP or Privateering
  • Newly spawned Pirates will now be briefly invincible in Land PvP
  • PvP Maps have been updated with new rock formations
  • Fast weapon reload glitch has been fixed
  • Land PvP spawn locations have been fixed
  • Enemy aggression level have been slightly increased
  • Added potion descriptions to Potion item cards
  • Most importantly - the dog has returned to Outcast Isle
Please report any issues you encounter using this feedback form.
THE DOG IS BACK?!?!?!?:D:D:D:woot::woot::excited::excited:

Back