Cannot Recover 5 chickens from Crates on Port Royal

I need chickens!
I searched every crate on Port Royal over a dozen times these last 5, long, agonizing days (lol!).
I searched the dock (there are like 3 there), I searched both levels of the town itself, I searched the Fort (and I mean inside and out at the Fort), I searched Thieve's Den, I searched the gypsy encampment, I searched EVERYWHERE! I found 4. I actually glitched myself on purpose and searched under the town (yes, there's one down there too). But alas, I still need one chicken...
Good Luck Pirates!

open up the story quest : the black pearl crew...highlight it...now click on "hide crew"...now go try to get those pesky chickens!!...hope this helps...worked for me...View attachment 75314
Dude! I'm tellin' my dad about that right now! He's been running around the house clucking like a chicken for days now! We call it "missing chicken quest syndrome"!!! I hope it works, for all of us!

Ok, so I called my dad, Toothless, and told him how to solve his "chicken" issues, based on your post above.
He was at Target with my mom and the rest of the family. So he tells me to log onto his account, but I can't understand his password, so I couldn't do it for him.
He tries to do it on his phone but can't log on, duh...
Next thing I know, Sun Wrecker, my brother, and I are driving out to pick up my dad at Target so he can come home and try it!
Success!
He says he owes you a beer Calico! Not for the chickens, but for saving him from Target shopping!
Awesome!

Dude! I so hope it works! Let me know!
OMG! LOL! It WORKED!!!!
Thanks for that Calico!
That chicken was really not getting to me at all and I have no clue what Crash was talking about.
I mean, it was just a chicken...
AWESOME!!!
Thank You!

OMG! LOL! It WORKED!!!!
Thanks for that Calico!
That chicken was really not getting to me at all and I have no clue what Crash was talking about.
AWESOME!!!
Thank You!
Yeah, sure it was "just a chicken"...
Cluck cluck all over the boards for days now, ha ha!

Ok, so I called my dad, Toothless, and told him how to solve his "chicken" issues, based on your post above.
He was at Target with my mom and the rest of the family. So he tells me to log onto his account, but I can't understand his password, so I couldn't do it for him.
He tries to do it on his phone but can't log on, duh...
Next thing I know, Sun Wrecker, my brother, and I are driving out to pick up my dad at Target so he can come home and try it!
Success!
He says he owes you a beer Calico! Not for the chickens, but for saving him from Target shopping!
Awesome!
Ok so tell your dad I'm an old salt too...married with a boy as well...and tell him I said Congrats!!! Any time you can get away from shopping, especially with the Mrs. ,is a good reason to celebrate!! ..oh cool ya got the chicken too lol. So where's this cold frosty beverage you speak of? Arrr!! Me pallet be parched!
Cal.

Wonder if it works for the Gunner in the Pearl quest. People been having trouble searching crates. I'm hesitant to start Gunner since people been saying it hasn't worked.
not sure, but my advice...on any search...get the crates and barrels first...then the NPC's...working for me so far.

Ok so tell your dad I'm an old salt too...married with a boy as well...and tell him I said Congrats!!! Any time you can get away from shopping, especially with the Mrs. ,is a good reason to celebrate!! ..oh cool ya got the chicken too lol. So where's this cold frosty beverage you speak of? Arrr!! Me pallet be parched!
Cal.
LOL!
He came home, logged onto the game, finished the quest and my bro Sun drove him back to Target!
It aint that easy leaving my mom at the store. Can you imagine how many carts she'd fill?
He also said I could/should keep yer beer in a safe, cool place... LOL!
Savor it!

OMG! LOL! It WORKED!!!!
Thanks for that Calico!
AWESOME!!!
Thank You!
I'm so glad it helped! Dig your avatar btw

" Dig"...an expression used by older pirates...not used much any more...meaning.."like, appreciate, to have an appreciacion for,,,lol. just messin'
Cal.
My dad says that all the time. We all say it, but it definitely comes from him, LOL!
He'll be back anytime now, for his own sake!

...so...got a key?...or you setting times?...this goes for you as well ^ toothless^...?

Back