Christmas Lights

Haha nice Jade! Thanks for sharing!

haha well i had to its tradition to see a naked man running around the streets in a santa hat... christmas just wouldn't be the same without him lol

North America is good for the lights.. and in the last few years some very large nylon blow up apparitions.. you can blow up and light a 10ft. Santa, Snowman, Sleigh.. etc.. endless possibilities.. They seem to be taking the place of the cut outs over here. Besides that.. the available inventory of the types of lights is endless.. I won't even go there.. would have sleeper readership.. but Disney could take a lesson from the light manufactures on how to expand your inventory! For me.. I'm good with some lights up in the trees.. a crackling fire.. a warm cup of something, add a bit of the rum.. (good place to stop)....
Ugh I think those inflatable things sooooo ugly lol

I couldnt imagine having inflatables over here, this is the storm season and santa would end up mixed up with someones underwear on a clothes line .
I think over here we dont feel the true christmas,You guys over in the USA seem to have fires going, snow falling,building snow men , christmas carols in the street etc etc (maybe i watch to many movies ) lol .

haha well i had to its tradition to see a naked man running around the streets in a santa hat... christmas just wouldn't be the same without him lol

Wowsers! I would like to start seeing that as a new Christmas tradition.

I haven't started decorating yet =( lol im too lazy

I started today. I am not done yet though. I do have one of those inflatable thingys a friend bought for me. It is an inflatable nutcracker and it stands pretty tall...It was somewhat of a joke when given to me my friend said the nutcracker could stand guard in my yard and if anyone not welcome came along the nutcracker would ummm crack some.....

I just drove past a house lastnight that had all the massive blow up snowman and stuff all over the front yard it was funny cuz just before seeing it i was telling my friends about how people over in the USA have inflatable thingys and we were laughing about it but then there they were lol.

Lol I can't have anything inflatable cuz of my dog little gets intimidated by them

Wowsers! I would like to start seeing that as a new Christmas tradition.

I started today. I am not done yet though. I do have one of those inflatable thingys a friend bought for me. It is an inflatable nutcracker and it stands pretty tall...It was somewhat of a joke when given to me my friend said the nutcracker could stand guard in my yard and if anyone not welcome came along the nutcracker would ummm crack some.....

I just drove past a house lastnight that had all the massive blow up snowman and stuff all over the front yard it was funny cuz just before seeing it i was telling my friends about how people over in the USA have inflatable thingys and we were laughing about it but then there they were lol.

Yeah, it's like the new holiday fad! I don't remember anything inflatable when I was younger although my kiddo Christmases were like fifteen years ago. I remember the first year I came home for the holidays from college and my dad had planted a ginormous blow up snow globe right on our lawn. My dad was so darn proud of the thing he wanted to keep it going all night for the entire neighborhood to see. Grrrr....It was pretty bright and had the pretend snow going inside it. It was conveniently right in front of my bedroom window. needless to say I started looking for a pellet gun to see if I could deflate the darn thing in the middle of the night from lack of sleep. Anyhow I couldn't find the pellet gun so I had to hang large bath towels over my windows. My dad was proud of his ginormous snow globe...I was thankful for over-sized bath towels.

If you see someone falling one their faces every two seconds... That would be me lol I'm more of a snow boarder then a skater lol

Lol I love hockey.. I used to play street hockey when I was younger

Back