(Closed) Beta Key Giveaway (2/12/17-2/16/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looted a spare beta key, so I will be giving it away. All you have to do to enter is comment something below and your name will be entered, I will like everyone's comment so you know I got your name. Please do not comment if you already have a key, give others who don't a chance to win. Entries will close at 11:59pm EST on February 16th. Any comments posted after that will not be entered. Winner will be chosen at random and will be announced on February 17th. Good Luck! :)
View attachment 79092

How exciting!!! Yes! I would really appreciate a beta key... thank you for the opportunity :)

My pirate name is Jade Thunderstorm:)

I be Mercy Wilhawk here, an' if ye are a kindhearted old rogue, you'll enter me in yer contest. What do ye say, Matey? There be rum in it for ye! (no Beta key on me account...)

Cheers Matey! Thank ye for offerin up yer extra key! I'd be lovin' te get meself out on the seas more, on a whim if it strikes!

I still be known as "Pirate" in the game but am hopin the powers that be will smile upon me and let me be Mangykitty in game. If that sinks, it'll be somethin te be doing with a cat-centered name. Surname'll be somethin te the likes of Rumswiller :)

May yer sails and flask always be full!

Hey, my pirate name is GLaDOS.
I've played PoTCO since it first came out, and it was a source of countless hours of fun. I want this key so I can relive that experience anytime I want.

Watch this. Im *Not* going to get a beta key! Nope, not 1 beta key is going to head my way! I'll dig for hours, enter in forum contests, but nothing! It really is a pirates life! You don't get what you deserve! Pirates don't get hanged, I don't get a beta key! Perfect!

New pirate here - Devvlin, im so thrilled this game is being brought back. I hope to win one of these amazing keys! Thanks for your kindness and generosity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back