Coming Soon ... New Residents Setting Up Shop

Shoot you mean I have to clean out my closet again! I have a feeling there is going to be a lot more sailing in my future.. gonna have to be sinking the ships or catching the fish to keep the gold rolling in for all the shopping I'm gonna be doing!

Aye, I'm thinking you may have to deticate your whole gallion to your wardrobe!! lol ;)

I don't have much room in my weapon slot but there are a few I will part with for famed/legendary... as for my closet.. Yikessssssssss I don't want to part with any of them!! We need more room!!! :eek:
I know, every piece is a part of a coordinated outfit.. whatever are we to do???
EDIT (Nov 20, 2010 1:23 AM):
Aye, I'm thinking you may have to deticate your whole gallion to your wardrobe!! lol ;)
Excellent idea jack!.. and I can keep it in port for easy access. Think I can add some cedar planks to help keep the vermin down?

Woo new party hats we could use new colors.
Partyhat_blue_red_texture.jpg
Partyhat_lightblue_pink_texture.jpg
Partyhat_orange_green_texture.jpg
Partyhat_pink_lightblue_texture.jpg
Partyhat_green_red_texture.jpg
Partyhat_purple_yellow_texture.jpg
Partyhat_red_blue_texture.jpg
Partyhat_red_yellow_texture.jpg
Partyhat_yellow_purple_texture.jpg
Partyhat_yellow_red_texture.jpg

We need more closet space now and hopefully we'll get more weapon space eventually.

as Johnny Mak told me when i saw them i thought i was in a Prince movie (Purple Rain) and yes Elusive i would like i short Jacket.. i wear basically two,, Barbossa's and the golden threaded Jacket( old school female officer's uniform) i'll have to show you some time ;)

as Johnny Mak told me when i saw them i thought i was in a Prince movie (Purple Rain) and yes Elusive i would like i short Jacket.. i wear basically two,, Barbossa's and the golden threaded Jacket( old school female officer's uniform) i'll have to show you some time ;)

Love the Purple Rain description,lol gotta love Prince.lol :p

Ok, so the update on test with the clothes is pretty cool, although would have liked to have seen more clothes. The new caves on Raven's Cove are ok... no high levels. They are the same as the ones in the mines. The one good thing with this update is that you can sell six items at once now :)

Ok, so the update on test with the clothes is pretty cool, although would have liked to have seen more clothes. The new caves on Raven's Cove are ok... no high levels. They are the same as the ones in the mines. The one good thing with this update is that you can sell six items at once now :)

Thanks for your thought on the update, love that we can sell more then one item at a time now.:D

I need to get back on test for a bit.. scope out how much gold I'm gonna be needing to buy all those fancy new threads!... In the mean time.. back to cleaning out the closet.. ugh..

Back