Common TLOPO Errors Explained

sadly already did that no luck
Here's a fast tip:

1.) Download Razer Cortex, and make sure to turn Boost Now! on.
2.) When TLOPO is opened, open Task Manager, and make tlopo.exe High Priority!
3.) Turn off sounds & rain particles in-game.
4.) Run TLOPO as an Administrator

And game performance isn't being left out. Just recently an updated version of Panda 3D was implemented, greatly improving FPS and overall stability of the game. Of course there are still issues, this being a work in progress.

Here's a fast tip:

And game performance isn't being left out. Just recently an updated version of Panda 3D was implemented, greatly improving FPS and overall stability of the game. Of course there are still issues, this being a work in progress.
Is there a way to add TLOPO to the game list?

Here's a fast tip:

did everything you said, game opens then instantly crashes saying tlopo.exe has stopped working, anymore tips?

please if someone can help me

There seems to be a bug/error on the mission to meet barbosa at devils anvil where he gives you a pistol, as soon as you receive the gun the game automatically kicks you out i cant get past this. Please assist

it doesn't give any error messages u just get kicked out

I got this error shortly after I updated Windows 10, my brother did the same update earlier and has the same error. I was fine before this update, the windows 10 creators update, or whatever it's called.

We got the error "Could not connect to gameserver-qu-1.tlopo.com:7969. Try again?"

The exact error I got was "Could not connect to prod-gs-4.tlopo.com:7969. Try again?"

The only reason I am posting it here is that the link to the thread for this given error says I don't have enough privileged to reply.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Beta Tackle Box make sure system bios firmware platform and applications are all up to date, make sure you have prerequisite versions of minimum requirements list for game, perform a clean uninstall and re install of the actual game - frequently -the code is being changed aggressively during beta, fresh installs on current version

continue to report errors and any correlating information

Last edited:
please if someone can help me

There seems to be a bug/error on the mission to meet barbosa at devils anvil where he gives you a pistol, as soon as you receive the gun the game automatically kicks you out i cant get past this. Please assist

naigate to your ROOT folder path C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\cache select all the files with extension .txo and delete them, relaunch the game

it doesn't give any error messages u just get kicked out

I have a gaming pc and never had issues with TLOPO until now that is. What's going here! Game been crashing more often then normal is it just me or what!

After the most recent update anytime I go to get on my ship it crashes the game straight to the launcher. Anyone else having this issue? Need help guys thanks.

I am currently getting an error telling me the .exe file has stopped working everytime the game tries to load into the jail to create my character. I have already tried changing my priorities when running it and that does not work. Also my specs are fine and I have plenty of memory. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing the game to crash?

I am currently getting an error telling me the .exe file has stopped working everytime the game tries to load into the jail to create my character. I have already tried changing my priorities when running it and that does not work. Also my specs are fine and I have plenty of memory. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing the game to crash?
Best thing to do is to go into your game settings and turn off all audio, lower your graphical settings, turn on vsync, and turn off fancy sky dome/loading screen if you haven't already done those things.

Unfortunately now everytime I try to travel to a different area after port royal for the first mission it crashes at the loading screen. Settings have not changed

Unfortunately now everytime I try to travel to a different area after port royal for the first mission it crashes at the loading screen. Settings have not changed
Get in line, dude. We all know this. It's happening to everyone.

I actually took the liberty of looking at the logs and it says there are some errors with the ships. For example, one line says "AttributeError: Ship instance has no attribute 'cannons'". You developers probably already knew this, but on the small chance you didn't, I hope it helped :)

Get in line, dude. We all know this. It's happening to everyone.

I actually took the liberty of looking at the logs and it says there are some errors with the ships. For example, one line says "AttributeError: Ship instance has no attribute 'cannons'". You developers probably already knew this, but on the small chance you didn't, I hope it helped :)

Ah my errors do not involve ships, only going through the tree passageways after the graveyard and mansion.

Back