Announcement Congrats to Our Newest/Promoted Staff Members!!

Good job guys I'm envious, but you guys definitely deserve it, I was inactive for too long of a period to feel
That I deserve a spot, but from now on I'm going to try and be active as possible on the forums, so when a new spot finally comes around I have a better chance lol, can't wait to see some great things from our new staff members!! Aka in game~William Shoresmythe

Yeeeaaahhh, they were practically begging for me to fill like three positions, but I was like, "Nah, I'm no hero." They were insistent, saying I was actually a superhero, but eventually they accepted my wishes and gave the positions away to others. So you're welcome, you know.

I'd show you the screenshots, but I deleted them for my integrity's sake, naturally.

In all seriousness, congratulations guys.

Yeeeaaahhh, they were practically begging for me to fill like three positions, but I was like, "Nah, I'm no hero." They were insistent, saying I was actually a superhero, but eventually they accepted my wishes and gave the positions away to others. So you're welcome, you know.

I'd show you the screenshots, but I deleted them for my integrity's sake, naturally.

Haha your funny

Hahaha, for a minute I almost thought you were Usopp from One Piece :p

And thank you Sir Captain Jack the Stupendous for your gracious praise!

Back