Blog Post DEVELOPER STREAM RECAP: NEW HORIZONS!

I didn't watch the whole stream, but did anyone say whether or not legendary weapons will be implemented
stream number 8 they talked about ravens cove quest and legendary cursed weapons protean to this topic meaning any change to the quest will adversely have a reaction to cursed weapons

I have a few questions, first will bananas and belts be fixed previously they were white no matter the color, second you guys said you were going to alter the ravens cove quest, well altering with that alters the opportunity to loot legendary cursed and cursed famed weapons and for me this was a main key point in the game I would loot for hours to obtain these weapons. But in the past you needed to complete ravens cove quest to get these weapons now if you are changing the ravens cove quest when can I expect to start looting legendary cursed weapons please elaborate ?
They said that the quest would only have a few minor changes just so that it would fit their entire storyline better (with all the new content they're adding). They said no major changes, only maybe a couple cutscene changes and a slight alteration in a step or two of the quest. The main Ravens Cove quest line and legendary cursed blades as a whole should not be affected, only very slight parts.

Ah alright thank you. But still I remember in stream 8 they said you would now half to complete the whole black pearl quest instead of reaching level 30 so does that statement mean they are no longer changing that or are they still going to be changing the requirements and if they do will they have the black pearl quest even possible to complete, because if I recall correctly in this previous stream number 9 they said it was not yet working.

Ah alright thank you. But still I remember in stream 8 they said you would now half to complete the whole black pearl quest instead of reaching level 30 so does that statement mean they are no longer changing that or are they still going to be changing the requirements and if they do will they have the black pearl quest even possible to complete, because if I recall correctly in this previous stream number 9 they said it was not yet working.
You do have to complete the Black Pearl Story Quest before you can do the Ravens Cove Story Quest. The Black Pearl Quest is completely developed and can be completed once you login

I have a few questions, first will bananas and belts be fixed previously they were white no matter the color, second you guys said you were going to alter the ravens cove quest, well altering with that alters the opportunity to loot legendary cursed and cursed famed weapons and for me this was a main key point in the game I would loot for hours to obtain these weapons. But in the past you needed to complete ravens cove quest to get these weapons now if you are changing the ravens cove quest when can I expect to start looting legendary cursed weapons please elaborate ?
1. Yes, a developer or news post (I forget which) said belts and bandanas were fixed.
2. They said most of RC wasn't going to be changed. The stream said it wouldn't affect the entire quest. So that would likely mean that aspect doesn't change.

I didn't watch the whole stream, but did anyone say whether or not legendary weapons will be implemented
Well, Lost Sword of El Patron was in Beta which is a legendary as was Silver Freeze. For the others, that would depend on if the RC story quest is implemented.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall that they said the Black Pearl Quest was fixed except for the final boss battle, what that means in terms of the Raven's Cove Quest is unknown to me. Did they say something about that that I missed? Can you start the RC quest once you complete the BP quest even if you didn't do the final boss battle?

I recall that they said the Black Pearl Quest was fixed except for the final boss battle, what that means in terms of the Raven's Cove Quest is unknown to me. Did they say something about that that I missed? Can you start the RC quest once you complete the BP quest even if you didn't do the final boss battle?
I believe the latest dev stream said that the BP quest was "good to go" but maybe I'm wrong

Sadly I was unable to watch the stream live, but I did get to watch it afterwords; I'm very excited to say the very least.
It's been so long since I've played the game, seeing and hearing all the sights and sounds again made me feel so... Good.
I'm very excited.

1. Yes, a developer or news post (I forget which) said belts and bandanas were fixed.
2. They said most of RC wasn't going to be changed. The stream said it wouldn't affect the entire quest. So that would likely mean that aspect doesn't change.

Well, Lost Sword of El Patron was in Beta which is a legendary as was Silver Freeze. For the others, that would depend on if the RC story quest is implemented.
Jeez Steve... if you read carefully you would have noticed Tyler is interested in BANANAS not bandanas and there is no word yet in Dev Stream #9 if they are fixed or still white!:D

Otherwise you're very helpful as usual but don't get peoples hope up unnecessarily about the bananas!;)
:pirate ship:

Jeez Steve... if you read carefully you would have noticed Tyler is interested in BANANAS not bandanas and there is no word yet in Dev Stream #9 if they are fixed or still white!:D

Otherwise you're very helpful as usual but don't get peoples hope up unnecessarily about the bananas!;)
:pirate ship:
Haha, I know it was mentioned somewhere, possibly stream 8 at the beginning or something, I know I saw it/heard it somewhere

I think the Stream was great! It's fun to see what they're working on and what's in store.
I spotted things too.. that looked amazing! the sea, the islands, the ships, the clothes...

They're making great progress!
Remember, it's on their own personal time, their non-sleeping time (meaning they're probably sacrificing sleep)
I think they're all amazing!
Thank you Crew
for the Stream and for all that you do!
And i to second that emotion ,thank you all for everything yous go threw ..you make my life happier :seesaw:

Back