Quests Dig spots are broken?

For the past week I've been unable to complete several quests due to broken dig spots, in every quest I've searched every single dig spot more than 3 times over and every single time 'Did not find any quest items'.

(and yes I have tried relogging multiple times and hopping to other servers)

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

I am having this same problem. It began when I was progressing the Putting It All Together quest where you dig up pirate lore on Kingshead, Rumrunner's Isle, and Cangrejos. I was able to get the Cangrejos dig spots no problem but since then every quest that needs a dig spot comes up "Did not find any quest items"

I am having this same problem. It began when I was progressing the Putting It All Together quest where you dig up pirate lore on Kingshead, Rumrunner's Isle, and Cangrejos. I was able to get the Cangrejos dig spots no problem but since then every quest that needs a dig spot comes up "Did not find any quest items"

Yeah that's where I started not getting anything from the dig spots.

Had the same thing happen to me as well but it eventually worked itself out. Started at Rumrunners and they worked, moved to Cangrejos and none of the dig spots gave the quest items. Tried for several minutes then left and went to Kingshead. The dig spots worked fine there, got what I needed and went back to Cangrejos and they worked this time. May not solve your issue but leaving the island and coming back worked for me without the hassle of having to log out.

Mine was exactly this same problem too. I did roughly the same thing as CaptainGrizz, and the dig spots worked after I went elsewhere, and came back. Seems to be an on/off kinda glitch.... Just perservere with it (Take a deep breath, count to ten and try again), You'll get it.

Good Luck.... We're all counting on you! (lol)

Mine was exactly this same problem too. I did roughly the same thing as CaptainGrizz, and the dig spots worked after I went elsewhere, and came back. Seems to be an on/off kinda glitch.... Just perservere with it (Take a deep breath, count to ten and try again), You'll get it.

Good Luck.... We're all counting on you! (lol)

No what I mean is that they don't work for me ANYWHERE. Not just on the fine cutlass upgrade with the island digging, literally with every quest it doesn't work for me.

Same problem here, when I started the Putting it All Together quest I was able to get all the Rumrunner lore but I have tried doing Kingshead and Cangrejos lore several times and they haven't worked. I also got another dig quest that requires treasure from Misty Mire, which does not work either. I've noticed that I'm able to dig everywhere, including in places that I shouldn't be able to (places that I don't have quests for, which should yield "nothing interesting here", but instead I'm able to dig there and it tells me there's no quest items.)

I'm also having this problem!!! For some reason, it worked for "Dig up phantom wood (2)" for some side quest as part of a larger quest for Lucinda on Port Royal, but NONE of the other ones work. Off the top of my head, I can recall that I have to:
  • dig up Jeweler Smitty's personal items on Port Royal
  • dig up paintings for some main character (5) Tortuga, and a couple more on 2 other islands, one of which I think is Cangrejos
  • dig up someone's belongings on Driftwood
  • dig up the Eye of Nabai on Padres del Fuego
And like, this isn't even all of the dig quests I have in my journal right now. I really need this sorted because I can't just drop all my quests.

Bump / Update:
There are lot of these that I would really like to move past already. I would really appreciate them getting fixed.
Quests that are NOT working:
  1. Fine Cutlass Upgrade: Pirate Lore
    1. section: Putting it all together 0 of 3 items
      1. Kingshead (4)
      2. Rumrunner (4)
      3. Cangrejos (8)
  2. Secret of Padres del Fuego Teleportation
    1. The Eye of Nabai (1)
  3. Clothing Fit for a Pirate
    1. Forgetful John (Driftwood - 1)
  4. Family Valuables
    1. Buried Portraits (1 of 3)
      1. Tortuga (5)
      2. Rumrunner (2)
      3. Cangrejos - This one ACTUALLY WORKED.

I have had the Eye of Nabai quest, as well as the fine cutlass upgrade quest for close to two weeks now. Spent countless hours digging for them, even sent an email to support on the 11th of June, still no answer, and the bug is still not fixed

So now I can't do the Black Pearl quest! Which is excellent. (Sarcasm.) I really, REALLY need this fixed. REALLY badly.

Back