Event DreadPoet Story Time -- Calendar and locations thread

Notice for rescheduled Story time on 3/5/2018. Please note that I have not heard one way or the other for Story time tonight with Cassie as host. Therefore, I am cancelling tonight's gathering.

The next story time will be on Monday March 12, 2018 at 10:30 PM Eastern time/ 7:30 PM Pacific. Poderoso Server, Barbossa Grotto. Dread Poet Roberts will be on the rock as host.
The Poderoso server was removed recently.

dreads.jpg
Tonight, I will be guest-hosting Dread's Story Time.

We'll be meeting in Barbossa's Grotto at 10pm EST on Fragilles Server. If you're interested in telling a tale, please post me a DM to add you to the list.

Dread Poet Story time tonight at 10:30 PM East Coast, 7:30 Pacific. Fragilles server. Barbossa Grotto. Let me know if you want to tell a story.

Tomorrow, I will be guest-hosting Dread's Story Time. The day change is due to the Memorial Day Holiday.

We'll be meeting in Barbossa's Grotto at 10pm EST on Fragilles Server. If you're interested in telling a tale, please post me a DM to add you to the list.

A special thank you to the pirates who joined Story Time last night. Quite the turnout and several new faces, both in the crowd and on the rock.

Thank you especially to our Tale Tellers:

Iron Thunder
Vengeance Incarnate
Edward Graves
Starr Fyre
Sorrow

Story Time will return soon, be watching here for announcements and the return of our resident bard and host - Dread Poet hisself!

If you want to read some of the recent tales from your fellow pirates, click over to the Story Thread.

The Next Story Time will be this evening July 9 at 10:30 PM Eastern time, 7:30 PM Pacific. Fragilles Server, Devil Anvil, Barbossa Grotto. I will be on the rock. Let me know if you want a speaking slot.

Back