Elder Scrolls Online

Would you recommend Elder Scrolls Online to Ex-POTCO Players?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just trying to understand what the big "fuss" is all about...

Spent the last couple of day's watching video's of this game trying to decide whether or not to get it when it launches. Yes I am going to get it & I can hardly wait. ESO's graphics are amazing. The best graphics I have seen yet, they make it look so realistic. I love how some aspects of ESO gets people to work together as a team. The character creation has to be the best one yet. ( I'll probably spend at least 1 or 2 hours creating a character :p ) The storyline is very Interesting, Love how you can choose what to say. I don't see why people are hating on this game when it's still in beta. I feel this game has potential to be one of the best as long as the company doesn't ditch it like Disney did with Potco. All I can say is, this game is worth what you pay for it.

For those of you who are not familiar with other MMO's other than POTCO, one thing that will be drastically different is that each name for each character must be UNIQUE. Unlike Pirates, you won't see 100 John's running around. Therefore if you have a specific name that you want to use, you need to get early access by pre-purchasing the game so you can make your characters 5 days before the game launches. Another option is to use a surname. You CAN use spaces in your character's name, so if someone already has your chosen name Kat, you can add a surname such as Kat Ratcatcher or similar.

I fell out of the map when I rolled into a wall.... Now I can't die and when I was forced to log out and back in I end up in the ocean SUPER far away from land and drown to death. -_- Now I don't know where I am or the location of my quest is at which I spend 2 hours looking for.... :cursing:
Falling_out_of_the_game.png

I fell out of the map when I rolled into a wall.... Now I can't die and when I was forced to log out and back in I end up in the ocean SUPER far away from land and drown to death. -_- Now I don't know where I am or the location of my quest is at which I spend 2 hours looking for.... :cursing:
Falling_out_of_the_game.png

wow

Anyone else playing ESO this weekened? just got a key and looking forward to playing some tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet up.

When you are stuck, press /stuck and the game will put you back into a playable area. Also if you screen appears to be stuck, for example after speaking with an NPC, type /reloadui and that will fix it.

They are aware of these bugs so hopefully they will be fixed before launch next week.

I've been looking at alot of skyrim stuff lately, unfortuntly I'm in no position to buy anything..... do you guys think a free to play will ever come out?I've been looking at alot of skyrim stuff lately, unfortuntly I'm in no position to buy anything..... do you guys think a free to play will ever come out?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking at alot of skyrim stuff lately, unfortuntly I'm in no position to buy anything..... do you guys think a free to play will ever come out?I've been looking at alot of skyrim stuff lately, unfortuntly I'm in no position to buy anything..... do you guys think a free to play will ever come out?

It probably will, as all games start off this way in some form. Though it will probably be at LEAST a year or two before they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 more days :) find it strange that they pick a bad day to launch it sunday midnight i think but whatever will be playing when it release just hope for a smooth laun

Back