END THIS FOREVER!

Is the rate at which Skull Chests are dropping commons/bad rares instead of fames too high?

• Yes

Votes: 39 65.0%
  • No (by voting this you are saying that skulls are the same as they were in earlier beta/POTCO)

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, what kind you like? I'll code that up right now too!

All of them cause somebody has 4 legendaries already.

all legendary.png
Shout out to @deanaug for providing these weapons to me! Loot looks about right now.

Thank you John, for the pic <3

Since I am attributed to anything that has to do with loot, I propose a change: let's go back to pre-2010 where the looting system did not exist yet. Your best bet was getting a random bright (minuscule chance, by the way) from an equally random enemy.
I'm very happy with everybody wearing the Adventurer set of clothes from Adoria and wielding a Pirate Blade. #PointTheFingerAtMe

BTW OP, I recall getting a lot of "terrible skulls" in POTCO too.
Yeah! Huh, I wonder. The very notion of TLOPO makes it much easier for people to complain about in-game qualities though. It's easier to complain at a group of unpaid volunteers about issues than a paid, lawyer-enforced corporation.

Whoops, did I say that aloud?

Unlike that lawyer-enforced corporation, we're actually willing to take player suggestion. But, the hand giveth and the hand taketh away. ;)

OK, what I know is this; when life breaks yer eggs, ya make lemonade!

A funny story that happened last week here at the Crush estate...
My dad was cleaning out the basement, and among the dead bodies were all of these old, dusty, cob web covered boxes.
He told me we "inherited" the boxes when he bought the house in the late 1990s and had meant to get to em and sort em out, throw em away or something to that effect, but ended up burying them deeper, for several years.
I of course asked what was inside them, and to my delight, he told me they were full of trinkets and treasures from throughout the ages!
He said that as a reward for moving them all (all 32 boxes), I could look inside them and take whatever treasures I wanted!
So I moved them all into my bedroom, which had to be cleaned spotless first, as part of the acquiring of the goodies inside those wondrous and mysterious boxes.
So, about 4 hours later, I'm ready to start unpacking them and adding to my fortune.
To my "surprise" and dismay, they were basically full of junk!
Old kitchen utensils, knick knacks and bric-a-brac and other assorted items of the olden days. Sigh... no treasures.
Then when I was completely dismayed and now re packing everything to take down to the curb, my dad handed me my iPad and told me to look the stuff up on ebay.

Long story short, I now have about $3500 in items at auction ending tomorrow on ebay, and I couldn't be happier!
While I still can't find my bed to sleep on in my room, the treasures just keep popping up out of those old boxes of junk.

Now, what does this story have to do with John breaking the skull chests? Lemons my friends, lemons and cake!
Savor it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back