Favorite Enemy Ship?

EITC Intrepid/Leviathan.

These guys came out when there was loose talk among the forums of pirates being able to purchase Ships of the Line. It accidentally happened on the test server -- much to the joy of 3 people who managed to buy it. Though in my personal opinion, while these ships look great from a distance, they are simply too bulky for pirate use. If you've ever seen a YouTube video of its deck, you'll quickly see that it's more of a city on water than an actual warship. Cannons are few and far between, the sails are much t00 small for a hull that size, and overall it's just impractical. I think the original devs knew this as well, and so we got the Brig, which I've honestly never been a fan of aesthetically. It does not have that grand feel to it. Which could be fixed by adding a third main mast -- that would create the beautiful and intimidating silhouette. Plus the stats and gun placements don't really make it worth 80k (along with the absurd upgrade fees). I would love to see a retexture of the Black Pearl released as a buyable ship. A guy can dream, eh?

Last edited:
EITC Intrepid/Leviathan.

These guys came out when there was loose talk among the forums of pirates being able to purchase Ships of the Line. It accidentally happened on the test server -- much to the joy of 3 people who managed to buy it. Though in my personal opinion, while these ships look great from a distance, they are simply too bulky for pirate use. If you've ever seen a YouTube video of its deck, you'll quickly see that it's more of a city on water than an actual warship. Cannons are few and far between, the sails are much t00 small for a hull that size, and overall it's just impractical. I think the original devs knew this as well, and so we got the Brig, which I've honestly never been a fan of aesthetically. It does not have that grand feel to it. Plus the stats and gun placements don't really make it worth 80k (along with the absurd upgrade fees). I would love to see a retexture of the Black Pearl released as a buyable ship. A guy can dream, eh?
These were part of the treasure fleets, correct? Apologies if I missed it if you said it. On very little sleep :)

Indeed they were from the fleets. I named the EITC ones because well...black ships are cooler than red ships :(

As the game stands now, I have a soft spot for the Tally-Ho. Always fun fighting him and with a name like that, I'd wager the captain is a good man to have a drink with, might be a tad bit crazy to.

Back