Food Pictures! "original" Style

Haha, it is. ;) Most of the stuff I'm into right now is Italian :) I'm about to post what I made for dinner tonight.... and its.... YOU GUESSED IT! Italian. hahahahaha

View attachment 8472
Alrighty, made Zuppa Di Zucchini tonight. (That's Zucchini Soup :p) It's really healthy, and REALLY really yummy! AND! Low cal! haha There's a piece of Italian Bread at the bottom, and the soup is poured over it, and topped with Paremesan Cheese and Italian Parsley :D GOOOOOOOOOD stuff :p
One serving is 236 calories, and its 2 cups. Trust me, you'll be full! haha
ewwww health food. i want unhealthy stuff. lol. no it looks good but why does it have to be healthy?

Haha, it is. ;) Most of the stuff I'm into right now is Italian :) I'm about to post what I made for dinner tonight.... and its.... YOU GUESSED IT! Italian. hahahahaha

View attachment 8472
Alrighty, made Zuppa Di Zucchini tonight. (That's Zucchini Soup :p) It's really healthy, and REALLY really yummy! AND! Low cal! haha There's a piece of Italian Bread at the bottom, and the soup is poured over it, and topped with Paremesan Cheese and Italian Parsley :D GOOOOOOOOOD stuff :p
One serving is 236 calories, and its 2 cups. Trust me, you'll be full! haha
*Drools* very nice.

ewwww health food. i want unhealthy stuff. lol. no it looks good but why does it have to be healthy?
lol I've recently made a life change, and lost a BUNCH of weight. I'm doing it by counting my daily intake of calories, so I try to have stuff that's low cal if I can swing it. But a lot of the stuff I post (you can scroll back) is still low call, and not a veggie based dish. Really delishious, feels like sinfully unhealthy food, but still good for ya. hehe. ;) Let me just add...I'm not always low cal.... had Gelato today :D yuuuuuuum!

*Drools* very nice.
Thank you very much Jason : )

lol I've recently made a life change, and lost a BUNCH of weight. I'm doing it by counting my daily intake of calories, so I try to have stuff that's low cal if I can swing it. But a lot of the stuff I post (you can scroll back) is still low call, and not a veggie based dish. Really delishious, feels like sinfully unhealthy food, but still good for ya. hehe. ;) Let me just add...I'm not always low cal.... had Gelato today :D yuuuuuuum!

Thank you very much Jason : )
whats gelato? can we have picks next time you have it? i have no idea what your yalking about lol

whats gelato? can we have picks next time you have it? i have no idea what your yalking about lol
OMG! you HAVE to go out and have some Gelato like... NOW! Unfortunately, I didnt make it, so I cant post a pic to this thread as it's only for the things you've made. But it's the Italian version of ice cream, except its made with eggs instead of cream. It's much 'healthier' (haha, not really all that healthy) for you, and SO much yummier!!!! Seriously, find somewhere where you live that sells it. The only place here in my town is a little coffee shop in mid-town. Maybe that would be a good place for you to look as well. :D its yuuuuuummmmmmmmyyyyyyyy! Hehehehe

OMG! you HAVE to go out and have some Gelato like... NOW! Unfortunately, I didnt make it, so I cant post a pic to this thread as it's only for the things you've made. But it's the Italian version of ice cream, except its made with eggs instead of cream. It's much 'healthier' (haha, not really all that healthy) for you, and SO much yummier!!!! Seriously, find somewhere where you live that sells it. The only place here in my town is a little coffee shop in mid-town. Maybe that would be a good place for you to look as well. :D its yuuuuuummmmmmmmyyyyyyyy! Hehehehe
we dont have a coffee shop

Oh.. heres the pics of the beast hot sauces(s) p_00060.jpg

we dont have a coffee shop

:O you don't have a coffee shop? small small town eh? :) Oh well... I will try to make it if I can, and post a pic when I do. But for now, I made Sorbetto Al Limone last night and here's the pic. (Lemon Sorbet)
Sorbetto Al Limone.jpg

Unfortunately, I couldn't make the scoop do what I wanted for the picture, so its not as pretty as I had hoped, but! It's super lemony and yummy, and you can have twice that ammount for 109 calories. :D

:O you don't have a coffee shop? small small town eh? :) Oh well... I will try to make it if I can, and post a pic when I do. But for now, I made Sorbetto Al Limone last night and here's the pic. (Lemon Sorbet) View attachment 9172
Unfortunately, I couldn't make the scoop do what I wanted for the picture, so its not as pretty as I had hoped, but! It's super lemony and yummy, and you can have twice that ammount for 109 calories. :D
it looks like shaved ice. what is it? but whatever it is i want some especially lemon!!!:yum:

well there fresh eggs from my chickens. no hormones. just grass bugs and layer feed. brown eggs. i think there healthy eggs. i dont know much about calories. an egg is an egg to me.
Haha yea, eggs dont really vary in calories, but I do make sure to buy the cage free, hormone free, brown eggs. I spent three AMAZING summers in a row at my best friends Grandparent's ranch in Oregon when I was younger, and they had chickens. There is SUCH a difference when the food is fresh. Be it eggs, beef, fish.... it just really makes all the difference. :)

Haha yea, eggs dont really vary in calories, but I do make sure to buy the cage free, hormone free, brown eggs. I spent three AMAZING summers in a row at my best friends Grandparent's ranch in Oregon when I was younger, and they had chickens. There is SUCH a difference when the food is fresh. Be it eggs, beef, fish.... it just really makes all the difference. :)
mine arent caged. but at nite i lock them up in a chicken coop mansion so nothing kills them. and i let them out every morning. first thing i do when i wake up.

Thats awesome!!! :D
i try to keep them like free range organic stuff. happy chickens make for happy eggs. and happy babys. and layer feed does not have hormones. its just a mix of corn oyster shell and other important laying chicken stuff. helps keep the stress level low and egg prodution up. i say that bc the other day someone accused me of giving them hormones through layer feed. i gave then the bag and they read the ingredients and shut up lol

i try to keep them like free range organic stuff. happy chickens make for happy eggs. and happy babys. and layer feed does not have hormones. its just a mix of corn oyster shell and other important laying chicken stuff. helps keep the stress level low and egg prodution up. i say that bc the other day someone accused me of giving them hormones through layer feed. i gave then the bag and they read the ingredients and shut up lol
Haha good for you! I bet it was someone who doesnt actually keep chickens themselves either. You know they type.... likes to tell others how to do their jobs ;) fun people...... -cough- NOT hahahahaha

Haha good for you! I bet it was someone who doesnt actually keep chickens themselves either. You know they type.... likes to tell others how to do their jobs ;) fun people...... -cough- NOT hahahahaha
and the word job is incorrect. the word should be fun work. bc yes there work but if you watch them there like dumb people with there own personalitys and things. they even have a routine. wake up. get down. lay eggs. door opens run to the house eat leftover birdseed from parrot. scratch in woods. go to back door for yogurt (yes they eat yogurt) go to coop. go to bed

Back