Food Pictures! "original" Style

Are those crispy like banana chips? Describe please ... :D
I know that plain bananas won't get crisp when they are fried ...
uber crispy sooo amazing!!! lol i love em off.. but there addicting u cant stop at one =(

mmm pupusas <3 ... soo amazing hahah

Attachments

• Pupusas.jpg
    Pupusas.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 23
Why? It looks yummy .... although I prefer one with no tomatoes ... :yum:
Still looks great, Eliza! You're such a good cook!

Thank you Jade :) It was even better the next day (today) after all the spices had a chance to mix in. I had it for lunch and dinner. xD Wasn't planning on having it for dinner, but my little one needed to be put to bed and I didnt feel like making something else. Haha, it was the easy out ;) some days, I do take them. :p

Just a little something I whipped up the other day.
View attachment 7789

Lol, no I didn't really make this but, it does look pretty good.

Now THAT! I want to try to make! YUMMY!!!!!

whats in the casserole???

Casserole = generally speaking, anything goes in. ;) For instance, you have any left over, and put everything in one dish, plus some kind of liquid, maybe cheese or crumbles on top, and boom ... you get a casserole.

But I think that's a little too broad for some cases. This Sweet Potato Casserole, you can't put 'any' thing ... you can only put certain things. And marshmallows. Sometimes some crumbles, made of pecans or walnuts on top. But some reasons, ppl call this casserole too ... :hypno:

Ah, forgot ... An egg, brown sugar, vanilla, some kind of nuts (pecans or walnuts) if you like it, and don't forget marshmallows! :D

Casserole = generally speaking, anything goes in. ;) For instance, you have any left over, and put everything in one dish, plus some kind of liquid, maybe cheese or crumbles on top, and boom ... you get a casserole.

But I think that's a little too broad for some cases. This Sweet Potato Casserole, you can't put 'any' thing ... you can only put certain things. And marshmallows. Sometimes some crumbles, made of pecans or walnuts on top. But some reasons, ppl call this casserole too ... :hypno:
hmm thats sounds like a good idea... minus the nuts lol way to many ppl have allergies these days

ok lol. tonight i made fried shrimp
DANG! I missed it! I LOVE SHRIMP! want some now........

Haha, that's ok, because I'm addicted to one of the recipies I originally posted. Tomato and Garlic Fococcia, with Mortadella and Mozzarella. ......Made it yesterday, had it for lunch, dinner, and again, lunch and dinner today. xD I LOVE IT! I know it seems like I eat it too much, but my hubs really isnt much help in eating left overs, so the task is left to me..... A task I am WILLING to accept! Hahahahah. And as long as I stay within my calorie range for the day, I'll eat the heck outta that stuff!

DANG! I missed it! I LOVE SHRIMP! want some now........

Haha, that's ok, because I'm addicted to one of the recipies I originally posted. Tomato and Garlic Fococcia, with Mortadella and Mozzarella. ......Made it yesterday, had it for lunch, dinner, and again, lunch and dinner today. xD I LOVE IT! I know it seems like I eat it too much, but my hubs really isnt much help in eating left overs, so the task is left to me..... A task I am WILLING to accept! Hahahahah. And as long as I stay within my calorie range for the day, I'll eat the heck outta that stuff!
idk what that is but it sounds italian

idk what that is but it sounds italian
Haha, it is. ;) Most of the stuff I'm into right now is Italian :) I'm about to post what I made for dinner tonight.... and its.... YOU GUESSED IT! Italian. hahahahaha

Zuppa Di Zucchini.jpg

Alrighty, made Zuppa Di Zucchini tonight. (That's Zucchini Soup :p) It's really healthy, and REALLY really yummy! AND! Low cal! haha There's a piece of Italian Bread at the bottom, and the soup is poured over it, and topped with Paremesan Cheese and Italian Parsley :D GOOOOOOOOOD stuff :p
One serving is 236 calories, and its 2 cups. Trust me, you'll be full! haha

View attachment 8472
Alrighty, made Zuppa Di Zucchini tonight. (That's Zucchini Soup :p) It's really healthy, and REALLY really yummy! AND! Low cal! haha There's a piece of Italian Bread at the bottom, and the soup is poured over it, and topped with Paremesan Cheese and Italian Parsley :D GOOOOOOOOOD stuff :p
One serving is 236 calories, and its 2 cups. Trust me, you'll be full! haha
._. Can you like.... Send me some XD

Back