Discussion Founder Discussion Poll

How would you like Founder Status to be earned in TLOPO?

• Total voters
At this point since it has been so long, it would seem weird to suddenly reward founder tags. However, I still feel like some form of recognition is deserved for those of us that were Alpha and Beta testers. Honestly, it is just because I was so thankful for getting my Beta Key that I want to have some form of proof of it just for the sake of that memory. I don't want a founder tag and would be perfectly content with a special article of clothing or tattoo or something.

At this point since it has been so long, it would seem weird to suddenly reward founder tags. However, I still feel like some form of recognition is deserved for those of us that were Alpha and Beta testers. Honestly, it is just because I was so thankful for getting my Beta Key that I want to have some form of proof of it just for the sake of that memory. I don't want a founder tag and would be perfectly content with a special article of clothing or tattoo or something.
Well, I don't fully understand the founder thing anyways, but where would the delineation be for beta testers today and yesteryear? Is there some sort of agreement of what designates such labeling?

Well, I don't fully understand the founder thing anyways, but where would the delineation be for beta testers today and yesteryear? Is there some sort of agreement of what designates such labeling?
Anyone that played before the public release like during play times? Or those that had keys? Anyone that played Alpha at all should count though.

Anyone that played before the public release like during play times? Or those that had keys? Anyone that played Alpha at all should count though.
That makes sense with Alpha for sure.
The beta key thing? Wait, there you go, my tattoo would be perfect!
piratekey.png

Unless they already have a official beta key graphic.

Back