Game of Thrones

Where do I start?
The Mad Queen. Tommen and the Window. The High Sparrow's Face. The King in the North. R + L = J Dany Varys the Greyjoys all across the sea.

Good bye House Lannister and the rule of the Usurpers.

I am not sure which scene was my favorite, but it was probably the Arya & Walder scene or the Cersei watching the sept fall as her cache of wildfire.

One of the most shocking scenes is the Grand Maester Pycelle scene. Stabbed by children. Children.

I'm not going to lie. I cried last night! For the first time, this season I was sitting on the edge of my seat with each scene in each episode. I had no idea what would happen. I felt some things would happen, and they did. But with the show being beyond the books, I finally had a Game of Thrones moment watching last night. I CRIED! When the big reveal, the big truth, the big secret was told... When Bran saw the truth... I CRIED! I was literally so over joyed that it was finally revealed and no longer theory. It felt like a victory to me.

And you're right, @Sparky Wonderwolf, the scene with the children... USING CHILDREN?!

And the best way for Tommen to get back at his mother was by what he did. I hate it though... he was the most likable of them! I'm now hoping that the prophecy she was told will be fulfilled by Jaime. OMG HE IS GOING TO BE SO MAD!

The big reveal was my favorite moment last night... but right next to that one is Arya. "But they're right here." :laugh: I know I shouldn't laugh, but dude deserved it!

I almost thought they were never gonna touch on the Tower of Joy anymore, to keep us in suspense until season 7, until last night's episode...!

Here are my Top 10 thoughts on last nights finale..

1 ) The High Sparrow really underestimated Cersei!

2 ) Margaery Tyrell is one of my favourite, she's very smart and would have gone far, had it not been for the High Sparrow.

3 ) Cersei Lannister, savage !

4 ) Tommen = lovesick kitten.

5 ) Arya Stark, such a pleasant twist

6 ) Gasppp.... The Tower of Joy! :O :O

7 ) Lyanna Mormont should be named to the counsel, Hand of the King.

8 ) Glad to see things working out for Theon Greyjoy at last.

9 ) Exhilarating moment when 100 ships repainted ships finally sailing towards Westeros. Did you notice the Tyrell's and Martel's sail?

10 ) There are new Kings and Queens declared yet again in the finale.

I recently picked it up and I love this show. It makes me laugh though, everyone I know obsesses over Tyrion and Jon Snow and the good guys and I'm over here liking Tywin Lannister and Ramsay Bolton and the likes.

I recently picked it up and I love this show. It makes me laugh though, everyone I know obsesses over Tyrion and Jon Snow and the good guys and I'm over here liking Tywin Lannister and Ramsay Bolton and the likes.
I can't lie, Tywin is by far my favorite of the baddies. Often times I may even just pull up a few tywin scenes to listen in. One of my favorites has to be a deleted scene though from S3/4 with Tywin and Pycelle.

I have a cool theory.

You know how the woods witch predicted her children's deaths correctly? She also predicted another thing that hasn't yet happened. Cersei's murder by her 'valonqar' (little brother). This is one of the many reasons she despises Tyrion.

There are two ways I think this could happen:
  1. Tyrion dies and Cersei thinks she's safe. Then Arya appears in the form of Tyrion to take her revenge. This could also happen without him dying and lead to Jaime hating Tyrion.
  2. Technically, Jaime is also her younger brother as he was born minutes later to her birth. Cersei would kill Tyrion to ensure her safety - and ironically, Jaime could be the one who kills her. Could also happen without Tyrion dying, however I think it would act as Jaime's breaking point.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I will have to watch this!

I'm an avid reader and devoured the books, but I was so disappointed that the series wasn't completed that when it was made for TV I avoided watching it. From what I read in this thread it seems that the TV series went further than the books. I'm excited all over again :)

Back