| Graphics by Irene |

new wallpaper! (spoiler because its big)

http://irenekarotsi.deviantart.com/art/Passage-of-Light-649085703

passage_of_light_by_irenekarotsi-daqg5qf.jpg

I sort of got into Graphic Design the same way! Except I was just trying make cool looking backgrounds and found I had a niche for visual effects as well. These look really good!

I sort of got into Graphic Design the same way! Except I was just trying make cool looking backgrounds and found I had a niche for visual effects as well. These look really good!

Yes I actually saw youre a multimedia designer haha ;) thats pretty cool however! I just found myself to actually hate animation, with passion lol so I stayed with graphic design only. I would love to give after effects a shot though, planning on doing it in christmas :p

Yes I actually saw youre a multimedia designer haha ;) thats pretty cool however! I just found myself to actually hate animation, with passion lol so I stayed with graphic design only. I would love to give after effects a shot though, planning on doing it in christmas :p
Oh yeah animation is definitely not expertise either, but i can work with it somewhat. I really enjoy 3D modeling though, ever heard of maya? Its a very good for 3d and has some cool things for visual fx. Adobe after effects is a learning curve if you havent worked with other video programs like it but its a hell lot of fun once you get going with it! :)

Oh yeah animation is definitely not expertise either, but i can work with it somewhat. I really enjoy 3D modeling though, ever heard of maya? Its a very good for 3d and has some cool things for visual fx. Adobe after effects is a learning curve if you havent worked with other video programs like it but its a hell lot of fun once you get going with it! :)

yes i know of maya and 3dsmax actually, I just think they are too techy and theres no need to know them if you aren't going for 3d modelling really. Ill be doing that next semester but not too hyped about it haha. And yes after effects is fun, just wanted to try it out and all :)

yes i know of maya and 3dsmax actually, I just think they are too techy and theres no need to know them if you aren't going for 3d modelling really. Ill be doing that next semester but not too hyped about it haha. And yes after effects is fun, just wanted to try it out and all :)
Well if you ever need help with it you can always message me :) Its actually not that bad once you know the main tricks :) I have a bunch of notes too that help a lot.

Well if you ever need help with it you can always message me :) Its actually not that bad once you know the main tricks :) I have a bunch of notes too that help a lot.

ah sure then :D can you start a pm with me, ill be back in an hour or so! i might forget

Back