Greetings, I'm Cutler Beckett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy Cutler! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be exciting times in these here forums!

Welcome Cutler Beckett! The problem with fakers is that they can make seem as if they are in fact the real one, so how are we to know whether or not you are the TRUE Beckett?

Run everybody, he isn't playing around this time. He and Jolly are in this together.

Depending on your terms of, "In This Together", I may be. Consider if this alliance is Temporary or Permanent.

Welcome Cutler Beckett! The problem with fakers is that they can make seem as if they are in fact the real one, so how are we to know whether or not you are the TRUE Beckett?

Mr. Green, I only ask that you Trust me, and you consider the facts. Examine the profiles, weigh the similarities, and judge the information. Do not simply jump to conclusions or make quick improvisations.

Depending on your terms of, "In This Together", I may be. Consider if this alliance is Temporary or Permanent.

Mr. Green, I only ask that you Trust me, and you consider the facts. Examine the profiles, weigh the similarities, and judge the information. Do not simply jump to conclusions or make quick improvisations.
Can you promise us pirates safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back