Does this Glitch effect you?

• Yes

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

DietSoda

Pirate
So I've reached level 20 started the grenade quest, and was able to finish "Gather Castings" and "Gather Fuses", however, when I search crates for "Gather Flints", the entire search action occurs, but nothing happens afterwards. Barrels are still searchable as well, with the exact same result. I've seen quite a few people over level 20 with level 1 grenades so I can only assume that this bug isn't exclusive to me. If anyone has encountered this and has found a good workaround to finish the quest, please let me know :)

also:
"Gather Castings" requires you to search barrels in Fort Charles, but searching crates yielded castings instead.

I have had the same problem, however, for the items that are in the barrels, I found that I could recieve credit for them ONLY if I had that particular section of the quest tracked.. although doing the same thing for the crates hasn't worked for me.

So it is a pretty widespread issue. This is good, though. Common bugs like this are probably much easier to fix.

Hey guys! I know you guys might already know about this, but there is an issue in the grenades questline causing it to be unfinishable. You are able to collect from the barrels but are unable to collect the flint from the containers in fort charles. Thanks!

Went to King's Head, completed everything from the barrels, officers, and crates, but then the crates popped up as incomplete. When I got back to King's head to try looting them again it told me there was "Nothing interesting here" can't complete the quest. Tried relogging, no luck.

I have completed the first two parts of the quest 4 or 5 times until they went away on Kingshead and Port Royal and for some reason I still cant search crates in Fort Dundee Padres. Other two parts, searching barrels and killing veterans have been completed, but every crate in Fort Dundee says 'Nothing Interesting Here' whenever I try to interact with it. Super frustrating as its only the crates items, which contain spools of wire, that I cant obtain to get my grenades. Anybody else with same problem or anyone that knows how to help? Here's a screen shot of the problem.

Attachments

• screenshot_2016-12-21_16-53-24.jpg
    screenshot_2016-12-21_16-53-24.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 99
Im having the exact same problem. Unable to search any crates for any quests. It is frustrating i agree, can't get the grenade unlock. I'm sure it will be fixed in the near future updates, at least i hope so. xD

At the bottom in read letters says nothing interesting even though my quest tells me to search these crates.

Attachments

• screenshot_2016-12-24_11-32-55.jpg
    screenshot_2016-12-24_11-32-55.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 137
Been over a week now and I still cannot access crates for the grenade quest. I'm now level 32 with a staff before grenades lol. Ive tried my account of various OS and it still doesn't work. Had a friend who had their account working try my account on their pc, and it still didn't work. I have a feeling it has something to do with my individual account. I even tried buying a grenade pouch thinking it was just glitched or something, but it still says I need grenade training, as in the quest is not done. Hopefully in the coming update soon, it can get fixed!!!

I think it's something account-related. I was able complete the quest earlier this morning! Maybe if you report it on every single pirate/account in which it doesn't work they can get it fixed or at least reset the quest for now.

I think it's something account-related. I was able complete the quest earlier this morning! Maybe if you report it on every single pirate/account in which it doesn't work they can get it fixed or at least reset the quest for now.
I have reported many times, over and over, for the last week. Nothing. What do you report it under? General, weapons, or what?

I have reported many times, over and over, for the last week. Nothing. What do you report it under? General, weapons, or what?
Isn't there a category for quests? Also if you it's still stuck, maybe try contacting them by using e-mail? The address is: support@tlopo.com

Edit: Rick just posted above. Patience buys everything... I guess~

Back