Glitch Grenade Quest: Searching crates

Does this Glitch effect you?

• Yes

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
I had 3 of 4 til I Removed the game and downloaded it again , tonight I got my 4 th Wire from Crate ! :) , No Adoria > Container thingy ma bobber witcha macallit !

I think it is working thanks to Devs and version 1.3.1:
  • Potentially fixed not being able to find quest items from searchables.
All praise TLOPO Staff :)

One of my sons and I tried the quest about a week ago and got stuck after one crate opened. We both went back for the next 5 days and the crates would not work. Then last night they were working and we were able to complete the quest! I also had a problem with chickens not working before that, but eventually that got fixed too.
It's clear we have to expect bugs in the game and understand that with the sheer amount of them, it does take time for our dedicated staff to resolve them all as we progress during beta.
Thank you devs! We appreciate all you folks do!
Good Luck Pirates, yer gonna need it! ARR!

MMDR isn't a developer on the game. Please just be patient. The game is in beta, and the developers are doing the best they can. Bugs like these are expected and usually aren't at the top of the priority list. The bug will be fixed in the future when the developers get to it.

I'm being patient. He's support isn't he, doesn't that mean he's there to help?

One of my sons and I tried the quest about a week ago and got stuck after one crate opened. We both went back for the next 5 days and the crates would not work. Then last night they were working and we were able to complete the quest! I also had a problem with chickens not working before that, but eventually that got fixed too.
It's clear we have to expect bugs in the game and understand that with the sheer amount of them, it does take time for our dedicated staff to resolve them all as we progress during beta.
Thank you devs! We appreciate all you folks do!
Good Luck Pirates, yer gonna need it! ARR!

Yeah the quest worked for me last night too

Back