Glitch Grenade Quest: Searching crates

Does this Glitch effect you?

• Yes

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
i have this exact same glitch i was so hyped to finally get grenades yesterday and then i couldnt
screenshot_2016-12-31_02-28-34.jpg

During the 1.2.7 update i was able to search the crates for the grenades, but then a couple quests later, i had to go back and search more crates and that same message appeared "Nothing interesting here"

As per http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Fort_Dundee there should be 6 crates: 3 on top, 2 on ground and 1 on wooden thing. I cannot see last one (screen). I was able to find 6 buckets of tar, but my progress is stuck at 3/4 wires found. Server version 1.2.13, I have tried changing server, clearing cache.

Attachments

• wut.jpg
    wut.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 111
For the same quest. You need 4 wires (from crates), 6 tar (from barrels) and 20 kegs (drop from npc) to be done in Fort Dundee. You can check my screen from previous post - you can see that.

Per the grenade quest it says I must go to the Padres Del Fuego fort and collect four things from chests. I tried for about 20 minutes, and every time it said "nothing interesting here." Anyone?

This is an ongoing bug. The devs said they fixed it and it was fixed for some people.

Half of the people said it worked and half of the people said it didn't work.

You will just have to wait until the team releases and official patch for the bug.

Sorry about the trouble.

Jack Hexskull

I found out one thing today. I just got my new laptop. It is a good gaming laptop and with it, it unlocked a lot of the game. I get fewer dcs and now able to get to everywhere on padres. So if you have some money I recommend getting a gaming pc or laptop.

This is an ongoing bug. The devs said they fixed it and it was fixed for some people.

Half of the people said it worked and half of the people said it didn't work.

You will just have to wait until the team releases and official patch for the bug.

Sorry about the trouble.

Jack Hexskull

Thanks jacky boy(Lincoln)

I was able to pass this part with no issues.

Been stuck on this quest too. Perhaps allowing the pirate to drop the quest and start over again will fix the bug/glitch.
My son Crash discovered earlier today that if you do all the crates first, then the barrels and finally the veterans it works. But for those of us stuck from several days ago, nothing works, regardless of what some mod says they had no issues with - looking at you Groot.
And duh, of course I searched every crate, on every server, about 200 times, so no, that's not the problem.
If the bug cannot be fixed, let pirates drop the quest and start it over again. Simple enough. My son Sun Wrecker is also stuck.
Obviously with this many pirates stuck, it ain the pirates not being able to count to 4.
Just a thought.
Good Luck pirates!

Please look into @MMDR
MMDR isn't a developer on the game. Please just be patient. The game is in beta, and the developers are doing the best they can. Bugs like these are expected and usually aren't at the top of the priority list. The bug will be fixed in the future when the developers get to it.

Back