Announcement Happy Summer 2017 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first night out of sophomore year my friend and I are hitting up the local race track we have for my race quad and dirt bike. After that we are gonna have a family party which consists of mud bogs and fireworks and hill climbs on the bikes. After that im going out camping with my bro and having a grand old time. For the rest of summer it consists of parties, boating, racing and a daily work out schedule and of course TLOPO!(itd be nice to get a beta key);). Its gonna be pretty lit this summer especially when I get my license in 2 weeks.

-Jack

It wouldnt let me upload pictures but oh well

Last edited:
This Summer I'm going to whip malignant skin cancer's butt like only a pirate can, (preferably before next chemo treatment in September) - heal up from other physical illnesses I've been struggling with and get my newly acquired basic wood shop more productive just as soon as I can stand long periods of time again. I appreciate the Pirates Online team. You've kept me smiling and given me something fun to keep my mind off of problems... Great team! Great community! <3

I think I'm going to start drawing my creative painting on a canvas like how I did back in high school. Maybe even go swimming cuz this heat is really roasting my body especially after going every day in the morning to the gym :)

Have a great Summer Pirates! :happy summer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back