Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Spark

Honorable Pirate
Well... A bit late on this! Hahaha, but for all who don't know me, I'm Jack Spark! Or you may call me Sparky lol. I was an original player back in POTCO and started early 2008. Played from then on till around 2011 then from a lot going on, didn't play much during 2012 then didn't really play at all in 2013 since I didn't have a PC then so missed out on the closing sadly. But now I'm back in Tlopo and staying for good! And I see many who originally played back in the day which is great to see! :D

If you see me around, just say hi! Most likely going fishing, at Raven's, Tormenta, or just on Padres somewhere fighting a boss (Neban, Darkhart, Timothy) or hanging out with friends talking wherever.

And if Grace Goldtimbers/Duchess Of Anemois is still around, or maybe anyone that still may be in contact with her could let me know! That'd be amazing! I do still miss you and would love to speak again, Grace. Johnny says your pretty busy so hopefully soon then. And if Marie Antoinette happens to be around, then would be awesome to speak with you again as well! :) Oh, and good Ole Jim Logan, my! Where are you as well? And why am I bringing you up, Capitan Leon... Where the heck are you? Hahaha!

Last edited:
Ahoy Jack Spark, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, this is early BETA testing so report bugs and be patient. Enjoy the testing!:) :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, this is early BETA testing so report bugs and be patient. Enjoy the testing!:) :)

Thank you! And yes, as I'm trying to do lol. So many bugs and Glitches right now it's too hard to count but will be posting! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back