Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya forums!

It's about that time again. We are evaluating staff for the summer and we're looking for anybody who is interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you.

If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - responsible for keeping up to date with a game (or topic) of your choosing, and posting any relevant news to the forums.

Please note the changes to the News Reporter position. It is being expanded to accommodate all games since the water in the Caribbean has calmed.

We are looking for active players of any of the games you see on the forum list who want to help keep the community up to date.​

We are run entirely by volunteers (myself included) and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer. If you'd like to be a News Reporter, please note the game you'd like to report on.

Thank you!

We generally promote greeters and news reporters to higher ranks if they stand out.. but we also approach people we think would make a good fit to join the higher positions directly.

Certainly those who post in this thread are not excluded from the latter, so your best bet in the meantime it to post here for a volunteer position.
~Thank you for letting me know about that!

I will make my decisions and report back as soon as I am ready. Plus, I would love to thank you once more for giving everyone the chance to contribute to the community, after all...Pirates Forums are much more than a "virtual" home to me.

:star:

I would be glad to help. While I would prefer Reporter over Greeter, I like to be put where I would be most needed and helpful. Anything to help. :)

To add on Games I frequent, again wherever I am needed I would like to be put, are SWTOR, POTBS, Minecraft. However if another game lacks reporting or more greeters are needed please by all means stick me where necessary.

Last edited:
After spending some time considering, I am ready to announce my decisions. :)

It would be my honor to be a News Reporter! As it seems, KingsIsle has some "big" plans for the upcoming summer, so the game of my choice is Pirate101. Thank you for giving me the chance to contribute to a website such as this one. I will do my best in order to keep the community up-to-date!

#Good luck to the rest of you who applied for a position, may the odds be ever in your favor! ;)

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back