Guide  How To View The Phase Files

downloading now
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 12:27 PM):
i cant find my panda3d folder in program files. any ideas?

i gave up

Come on, don't give up! Click 'start' button at the bottom left corner, now look at your list and find "Download" (like Basil said), to see where/what folder the app that you just downloaded went to. Or, I'd just re-download and make sure this time you only save it on your Desktop. Then, when it's done downloading, install it to your C:/ drive (your local hard drive).

Come on, don't give up! Click 'start' button at the bottom left corner, now look at your list and find "Download" (like Basil said), to see where/what folder the app that you just downloaded went to. Or, I'd just re-download and make sure this time you only save it on your Desktop. Then, when it's done downloading, install it to your C:/ drive (your local hard drive).

english please
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 1:54 PM):
what list

Where did you download it to ... could be as easy as put it in your desktop, THEN when you install it, put it in C:/ (your local hard drive), usually.
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 1:13 PM):

Lower case "p" on "phase", like Basil said on his video, did you try it?
thanks...have not tried it yet but will as soon as i can

holy wow thats complicated lolz

Just watch Basil's video and follow exactly what he was doing in that video. It should not be that complicated. It may seem a mouthful, but just like watching a cooking demo on TV, just pause that video a lot and do it while the video is doing it.

Here is the link to the video:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-to-view-the-phase-files-video.2258/

Back