Recruiting I M M O R T A L

Play time: 3 hours per day
Level: 13
Why I want to join: Making friends can sometimes be difficult on an online game (so much that I made a second account just to help level my pirate)...I like that you guys do a lot of voice chat - makes questing more fun and is a good way to bring people closer.

Accepted! Sending PM :)

1. Age: 17 (18 in a few weeks)
  2. Activity (How often are you online): I'm usually on at nights since I work during the day.
  3. Current notoriety level: 27
  4. Why you want to join us: I'm looking for an active guild!

Last edited:
Activity (How often are you online): At least 3 times a week (subject to change)
Current notoriety level: 15
Why you want to join us: I just want to join a cool guild. The name immortal really stuck with me when I saw one of your guild members. Plus the community is massive and it would be amazing to play with it.

Activity (How often are you online): Whenever I can get past the que but mostly in the evenings
Current notoriety level: 26
Why you want to join us: I heard around that this was a outstanding guild plus I'm looking to be learn a few things and also build.

Am currently in the guild and can affirm all of Skully's claims. Yes, everyone is very helpful, someone is always doing something and many people are always online. I also find this guild to be very active when it comes to mat runs (Someone will usually be doing one or they will usually join your ship if you are doing one). I

I'm glad to have joined!

Am currently in the guild and can affirm all of Skully's claims. Yes, everyone is very helpful, someone is always doing something and many people are always online. I also find this guild to be very active when it comes to mat runs (Someone will usually be doing one or they will usually join your ship if you are doing one). I

I'm glad to have joined!

Glad you're enjoying it :)

Activity (How often are you online): At least 5 times a week
Current notoriety level: 14
Why you want to join us: I am looking for an active guild with nice People I can Play with :)

Ps. I am very interested in the Discord Infos, so if u accept me pls send me the discord Infos so we can arrange an ingame Meeting for the guild invite :)

Last edited:
Back