Important Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is his post.
Screen shot 2011-08-25 at 12.46.31 PM.png

Everyone is free to do what they want, but I'm not asking anybody to post links. I've removed some posts about that, again, please do not take it personally. And if you're just finding your way here, welcome back.

I have seen this sort of thing happen in real where differences exist, sides are chosen, & "family" community was broken.
Though it is difficult to see now beyond the challenges of this moment, I suggest to everyone to proactively embrace this change but...do so with as much class as you may keep so as not to bring forth regret that often results due to a lapse in your own behavior.

Ok thanks for the explanation, anyways why did treasurer do that anyway the site was successful
Perhaps Treasure was jealous because Davy was getting credited for lots of the site, even though Treasurer bought and owns the URL. I mean, Davy well earned his credit for all the work on the site, but perhaps Treasurer felt unappreciated/jealous.

lol davy i love how we had this dicussion a few hours ago... unforunately there are two sides to each story.. and im not agruging with u davy.. but i have been trying to reduce the damage all day.. and this isnt helping.

lol davy i love how we had this dicussion a few hours ago... unforunately there are two sides to each story.. and im not agruging with u davy.. but i have been trying to reduce the damage all day.. and this isnt helping.
This thread is here to inform people. I have am being as transparent as I can, and have nothing to hide. I have not exaggerated or lied, and if you think I have, you're free to call me on it.

So many people were asking what happened, I need a central place to discuss those concerns openly.

This thread is here to inform people. I have am being as transparent as I can, and have nothing to hide. I have not exaggerated or lied, and if you think I have, you're free to call me on it.

So many people were asking what happened, I need a central place to discuss those concerns openly.

yes and i have told u countless times.. that the design of the other forums is changing.

yes and i have told u countless times.. that the design of the other forums is changing.
He's changed the background and in his latest thread refers to the design here as..
davy started working on the layout design which is similar to what we have today

The recent activity block on the homepage sidebar was also something I created and is my intellectual property.

He's changed the background and in his latest thread refers to the design here as..

The recent activity block on the homepage sidebar was also something I created and is my intellectual property.
ugh!!! thats it u two boys need to work this thing out on ur own.. i am not the darn messeneger... im tried of trying to fix this... MAN UP and talk to each other and deal with it

ugh!!! thats it u two boys need to work this thing out on ur own.. i am not the darn messeneger... im tried of trying to fix this... MAN UP and talk to each other and deal with it
Deep breath. I didn't ask or appoint you as messenger, and I'm not asking you to deliver my messages. I'm responding openly to what people are asking and saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back