It's FOOTBALL season! :D

Do you watch or play football?

• Total voters
Standings after Week 3:
Week 4 Standings.png

Super bowl bet for me is Seahawks vs the broncos and Seahawks winning. Another team to keep an eye on is the Dolphins. Shocking there going 3-0 compare to last year.

I'm still going to rock the Ravens. Maybe we can repeat.
Honestly good luck. Losing Boldin and Reed really hurt. Plus Jones out too :walk the plank:. Thats whats gonna happen to them lol
I'm still going to rock the Ravens. Maybe we can repeat.
Honestly good luck. Losing Boldin and Reed really hurt. Plus Jones out too :walk the plank:. Thats whats gonna happen to them lol

Last edited by a moderator:
No this is:congrats:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was week 5 standings? Week 6 is next week.
Look who's at the top of AFC North! :D
Yeah 3 teams. Bengals, Browns and the Ravens. No one is in the clear shot yet. Ravens have the Packers, Bengals with the Bills, and Cleveland has Detroit. I could see all these teams losing like the 1st week. But the again they all have these random time winning games. We will see though next week.

I'm going Chiefs vs. Seahawks in the Super Bowl. None of my teams are doing anything this year, lol.

I dunno, I think the playoffs are going to be where it's at this year with Manning and the Broncos vs the Chiefs.
but yea, definetly going to be either Chiefs/Broncos in the Super Bowl against the Seahawks at least from what's been seen so far.

Ohio state beats Penn State a couple of days ago. and this was afterwards.
I think you should watch 6:33 if you don't want to watch the whole thing. :)

Back