It's FOOTBALL season! :D

Do you watch or play football?

• Total voters
I liked football, but I'm not so sure now that the league let Tom Brady get away with murdering footballs.
I didn't follow the case too closely, but given the fact that there was evidence he deflated the balls, I'm shocked they didn't ban him from football forever. It's not setting a good example at all that grown men can get away with cheating in a national sport, and now I have a hard time watching the game when it's been tainted.

Other than that, I live up north and I'd like to see the Buffalo Bills or the NY Giants get a chance this year.:woot:

The video was cute, I thought it was funny when the guy said the dog was the only woman in his life right now, lol. Thanks for sharing it, though I don't get it, lol. (it's not you, it's me!) :p

Last edited:
Excited for the new era that we will have in Michigan and with hope a successful one.
Your're from Florida but not rooting for the "Gators" nor the "Seminoles?" :confused:

I remember Michigan football during the Bo Schembechler days. Great, solid team. Excellent coaching
!

quote-no-man-is-more-important-than-the-team-no-coach-is-more-important-than-the-team-the-bo-schembechler-85-92-48.jpg

Your're from Florida but not rooting for the "Gators" nor the "Seminoles?" :confused:

I remember Michigan football during the Bo Schembechler days. Great, solid team. Excellent coaching
!

quote-no-man-is-more-important-than-the-team-no-coach-is-more-important-than-the-team-the-bo-schembechler-85-92-48.jpg
Yes I root for Michigan because of my roots. I can't stand FSU (and I hope they fall in the Top 25 along with many others) and I'm sympathetic to the Gators but when it comes down to it (like the Women's Softball College World Series Michigan v. Florida) Wolverines all the way. I love my BIG10 team and hope Ohio gets it face put to the grindstone some point. :)

...I love my BIG10 team and hope Ohio gets it face put to the grindstone some point. :)
I've noticed a trend going on within college football...these days.

Teams that used to "stink" are doing incredibly great. (Teams such as Michigan State, UCLA, Baylor, TCU, etc.). I guess that's a testimony to the recruitment efforts going on behind-the-scenes, currently. :) And thus, that's why I enjoy college football more than the NFL because on any given day (or night), you never know what to expect, lol.

I've noticed a trend going on within college football...these days.

Teams that used to "stink" are doing incredibly great. (Teams such as Michigan State, UCLA, Baylor, TCU, etc.). I guess that's a testimony to the recruitment efforts going on behind-the-scenes, currently. :) And thus, that's why I enjoy college football more than the NFL because on any given day (or night), you never know what to expect, lol.
I agree, looking at (formerly) 18 Arkansas losing to the Toledo Rockets or Jacksonville State almost beating 6 Auburn in OT. College keeps everyone on their toes.

Back