Question Key reward

Also, as we announced previously, Beta Key holders will be receiving a special reward when Open Beta launches. Now, don’t get excited, this isn’t the place for an announcement about what that will be, but I will say this… There may be a Beta Key or two hidden in one of our news posts. We left it there really subtly, and nobody has found it yet! Hopefully this is enough of a hint.

Sounds like we will find out very soon. Just give them some time and it will eventually come around! :)

So they talked about there being a reward for anyone with a key, anyone know what it is or when and how we may claim it?

Thank you
No I wish I did :p
Wondering same thing
Yes
Yes
Wondering as well. Super excited to see what they have in store :)
Yes
i wish to know as well
Yes
Very eager to here about it as well
Yes
3 pine, 14 gold, and a single Jack of Spades.
No

So they talked about there being a reward for anyone with a key, anyone know what it is or when and how we may claim it?

Thank you
The reward has NOT been given out yet. NOR has the Official TLOPO team responded to any conclusion of what the reward will even be. They themselves admitted, even they have not came up with a reward... yet. However, they have promised Beta keys users WILL IN FACT, get a reward.

If I had to guess myself it is one of 3 things.
1. Founders Tags
2. Rare Clothing Such as (Dealer Shirt and Navy Hat )
3. A Famed/Limted item (Such as Seven Seas Repeater and Golden Knuckles ) <---- Links provided.

All would be very worthy ideas. - If it is NOT one of the things listed above, and turns out to be GOLD or MATERIALS.... I'll be a litter disappointed. However, I am extremely certain they will not disappoint. :)

Last edited:
Why a loot skull chest? Lol jk

Whatever they give us, I think we shouldn't fret. We already have Open Beta and I think that that is the greatest gift <3
I must humble myself and I agree with you.

Presents are always fun, but our greatest gift is simply the gift to have the opportunity to play.

We have gotten this reward because the developers gave time and effort toiling over this game.

Thank you developers..

Back