Question Key reward

Maybe I should have spent my game time digging for keys rather than questing/looting and looking for bugs and glitches lol. Alas about 9 hrs a day went on trying to do my part as a beta player..testing the game.
So happy Open Beta is here! :)

Maybe I should have spent my game time digging for keys rather than questing/looting and looking for bugs and glitches lol. Alas about 9 hrs a day went on trying to do my part as a beta player..testing the game.
So happy Open Beta is here! :)
alright then. alpha key players should get a reword because if it was not for the alpha key players, the play time alpha players would play then stop due to all the bug and crashes we had to deal with

The key was the reward. Darn entitled kids

yes because years from now i can say i was a key holder and no one will question it

Kinda Sad I Never Got A Key :'l Just Hope The Reward Isnt Game Changing
Yea I don't have a key either, and I agree, I hope it ain't game changing. Or it being an in-game founder tag cuz even people without a key are beta players, and I don't think that would be right for only those with a key gets the tag. I think the most they should get is a rare item of some sort, but that's still pushing it in my opinion.

Yea I don't have a key either, and I agree, I hope it ain't game changing. Or it being an in-game founder tag cuz even people without a key are beta players, and I don't think that would be right for only those with a key gets the tag. I think the most they should get is a rare item of some sort, but that's still pushing it in my opinion.
i think founders coin is ok, most people with keys have been here a long time. i joined before alpha even opened! if that isnt a founder then idk what is

I mean the first phase of beta only had beta keys in the game so if you had a beta key, you were one of the people that attended the first months of Beta.

I was able to get keys for maybe 30-50 people, it wasn't that hard lol
Agreeing completely here. As long as you had a day off, about a year / two years ago getting a key wasn't hard at all, you just had to have time and patience to sit in the IRC chat for a day and you'd have yours. I had gotten three myself, [for family obviously, not all for me]. So really guys, it wasn't which players were lucky, it was who was here early enough and who was dedicated enough. That's why I think it should be something permanent and not just a few thousand gold. [Please give us a hat that says "Mike Wass" on it]

Personally, I don't think it should be limited to those that managed to find a key - as long as there has been participation in the beta, that time should count has we have been helping in a far more restricted manner.

I was able to get keys for maybe 30-50 people, it wasn't that hard lol
Not everyone was good friends with staff, were well aware of the key drop process, or had the time to dedicate to wait for a key. It was incredibly hard for people to get keys that weren't in your favorable position. People with keys should get a very small reward and it shouldn't be founder because anyone else who wanted a key but couldn't get one would have gladly helped contribute to the project's development.

I feel like in this situation, being as the dev team has made the statement that is going to be a reward, they have more than likely made up their made as to what this reward will be and makes no sense for us to argue on what it 'should' or 'shouldn't' be, but rather just speculate on the possibilities?

I'd love for a really rare piece of clothing, either discontinued or brand new... Or even a brand new badge for beta key holders :)

Back