King of the Hill

....runs to the top, whips out four EXTRA GRANDE TRIPLE BEAN AND CHEESE BURRITO SUPREMA, eating them all in three gulps..........whooooooo boy.......MY hill.....teeheehee (oh, and I wouldn't come up here,if I were you...sorry....lol)

-I am hopping on my space hopper and it "accidentally" squashes Richard MU HILL!

Drinks phantom potion, throws smoke bomb on hilltop, sneaks up hill-pulls razortooth sword--->hurricane slash. bye-bye, John! MY HILL!

I have a nice conversation with Richard. We go to my local soup cafe, share some lobster bisque and converse over the land deal. After a few drinks, jokes and a passing flirt at a waitress, we come to an agreement that I can have the hill and he can visit Monday through Thursday and every minor holiday. So conditionally, MY HILL!

Says look candy to captain fear and pushes him off MY HILL!

There is a barrel to the right of James. I sneak up behind him, and tap him on his right shoulder, then sidestep to his left, where he faces the barrel. I then proceed to shove him into the barrel, and close the lid on him. Kicks the barrel down, and it rolls down the hill with James trapped in it. MY HILL!

Back