King of the Hill

uses the STAFF OF POULTRY SUPREMACY to gather a gaggle of chickens to poke annoyingly at John, as he tumbles down in a flurry of feathers and frustration....

...um, my hill...

Tunnels up from bottom of hill, creating massive sink hole that engulfs Bad. Smiles victoriously. MY HILL!!!!

OH! Foulbones been standing on that hill 2 hours. Don't get used to it to much..asks Thor to send a thunderbolt your way. Lightning strikes and thunder rolls... Foulbones off the hill. MY HILL!

Does like Blackbeard, and lights my new braided, unkept beard on fire and shakes it around to scare Misty. I accidentally make her clothes catch fire, and she has to go buy new ones. MY HILL!

Richards clothes also set alight and he has to go buy some :woot:MY HILL!!!

Dresses Simon in a Frankenstein costume and calls in the angry mob and well lets ust say Simon runs down the hill screaming but I say
MY HILL!

Shoots artillery cannon and blasts John off the hill. Builds impenetrable wall around hill and over it so nobody can get in. Also puts TNT underground that would ignite if people went near it if people tried to dig under...
MY. HILL!!!

Shoots spit balls at Constance's face: she comes running toward me: I stick my foot out: She trips and goes tumbling down the hill: MY HILL!!! :D

Puts wheels on Zia's ship, and drives it on land. Traps Zia in the ship's brig, and lights some dynamite on fire in the ship's hull and pushes it down the hill. it blows up with Zia in it. MY HILL!

Tells Will's parents that it's time to mow the lawn and Will's parents call him down and asks him to do it. MY HILL!

Back