King of the Hill

Secretly dyes John's hair pink and cuts it into a failed-mohawk then gives him a mirror and he runs down the hill screaming: MY HILL!!!! :D

- turns all into stacks of ashes but they still live and feel the pain of being burned in fire and can't do a thing about it - MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finds Aladdin's lamp misplaced in a skull chest. Uses 3 wishes for rum, RUM, and of course: MY HILL!! :)

Jumps out of a plane with no parachute and uses Foulbones to break my fall. Kicks him off the hill

MY HILL!!!

Shows his strong arm to zia, she falls over laughing, uses broke leg to roll her down the hill. My Hill!!

There is a lady to the right of Armstrong. I tap on her left shoulder, and go to her right. She looks over at Armstrong, thinking he tapped on her shoulder, and she slaps him. I then run up to him and dropkick him off the hill. The lady storms off after him. MY HILL!

Teleports behind Misty and Pushes her off the hill MY HILL:woot:

Back