Life's Very Pointless/Important Questions

Because if we could breath underwater then sharks would be able to breath above water and they'd force us to live in the seas

Q-How come Amelia Darkskull is awesometasticabulousmazing

You keep going down the well until you reach Wonderland like Alice :D

Q- If I drink bleech will I be clean and healthy and never have to go to the doctor? :drink:

Certainly! That's because you'd go straight to the grave. :eek:

Q - Why is a dime smaller than a nickel? It doesn't make sense ... wrong order, it's supposed to be bigger, so the higher the nominal value, the bigger the size of coins.

Because there was a manufacturing error a long time ago and it would've cost 12 cents to fix each dime so they choose to save the 2 cents [12 cents to fix, dime would pay for 10 cents so that's 2 cents left] and kept them that size.

Q-Who shot Tupac?

cuz i dont know what that is :3

Q- when will disney stop being lazy and give us the kracken already

disney wont stop being lazy until pigs fly the developers of the game though r hard at work but the "kracken" will never come because there is no "kracken" in potc or did u mean kraken... THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW

why cant i rule the world, get something to eat now, own a keyblade cuz i like giant keys and get some ice cream

because I rule the world and I ordered everyone to make a keyblade for myself which prevented anyone from making food or ice cream for you

Q- whats the point of daylight savings time?

....so that you could make your massive comeback, that would make everybody say OOOOOH...lol

Q: Why do the game servers keep cutting off today?

That's because they are trying to plug in the new update without putting an announcement "site is under maintenance" - hopefully ... :rolleyes:

Why do we have hurricanes and tornadoes while Fall itself is a very nice season?

That's because they are trying to plug in the new update without putting an announcement "site is under maintenance" - hopefully ... :rolleyes:

Why do we have hurricanes and tornadoes while Fall itself is a very nice season?

Because mother nature is ticked atm

Q- Who ate da last cookie >:l

Because the calendar only has 2 day weekends on it and it would cost a lot of money to re-manufacture all of the calendars..?

Q- Why does my internet hate me? :[

Back