Looking For Guild

Hound Dawg

Sea Legs
Lvl 13 looking for a large(ish) and active guild that use voice comm, dont care what kind .

Not looking for handouts I'm not a beggar either I work for everything I need or want (Thats part of the fun right?)

Preferably a guild that likes to team up to grind skills and have fun yada yada etc etc.

I don't any guilds that voice chat on pirates... Good luck finding one though! Try looking through the guild threads here maybe one will stand out to you!

Ok now lvl 15.
Man it blowz to have to play a game with no voice comm!
If there are no guilds using voice I'll just have to start me own I guess after I wait a reasonable amount of time.

Guess Ill have to start a guild and change that.
The age group is too low for voice chatting on pirates. I'm the leader of a community of guilds and clans across other games as well. We voice on some of the games that actually offer it on the game. Such as Combat Arms and Lord Of the rings Online. We don't use it here on pirates because our age group is too low for it. I don't want to be the reason some young person is taken advantage because of voice chat in my guild. So I voice elsewhere but not here.

I know several people using voice chat programs such as Skype while playing, doing so is a violation of Potco rules in that a player would have to exchange contact info with other players in order to access the outside chat. Tom brings up a good point regarding safety of younger players. All the people I know who use outside chat programs are in adult guilds.

I also know that people use Xfire to chat while playing in the game. My first guild used this back in 2007. Works great when sailing and you can't type.

Yep I also used Xfire with one of my older guilds Not sure if it works for people running Mac's unless they have upgraded it for Macs in the past couple years. Careful about even mentioning Xfire in game. Over two years ago one of my friends came up to me in game and told me they were using Xfire, they then asked if I had it, I told them no that I hadn't installed it, we hadn't exchanged any Xfire account details but both of us ended up with a 3 day ban for even mentioning it in game. Disney may have lightened up a bit since then but discussing this stuff in game is very risky.

My old guild used to do a lot more guild chatting, via Xfire. But, havent had a lot of interest lately in ETC. i have a link on our site to Xfire as well.

I dont care about a stupid rule I am not playing a game without voice chat.
I've used xfire plenty and skype as well as TS and currently using Vent and have no problem installing all of em again.
I just need someone to invite me who uses voice chat and is in a good guild.
Also how long does it take to get a simple name approved?

I dont care about a stupid rule I am not playing a game without voice chat.
I've used xfire plenty and skype as well as TS and currently using Vent and have no problem installing all of em again.
I just need someone to invite me who uses voice chat and is in a good guild.
Also how long does it take to get a simple name approved?
Names are taking a bit longer than usual. I know a pirate who waited a month for their name.

You will get TERMINATED if you use voice chat... Disney knows what you're doung by your in-game behavior, so it is nearly impossible to hide it.
Disney needs to think of the safety of younger players before the older players, because this is a game with a majority of kids.

Back