Looking for my old friends, my name is Tom Swordsteel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

My name is Tom Swordsteel, I was once a big time lover of the Original Pirates of the Caribbean online and leading officer of two guilds owned by PunkinPie and JohnnyDaPirate. I have taken a break to focus on school after pirates went off but now that i have graduated high school and about to get a gaming laptop, i can begin my adventures again and hopefully meet up with my old friends. Friends like; JohnnyDaPirate, John FoulRoberts, PunkinPie, Leon Dreadpratt, Bartholomew Roberts, and others. If any of you are reading this then please message me so that we can meet up again and resume the adventures that were cut short Years ago.

Yours Truly,

Tom Swordsteel
Hello mate! I don't think that I know you from POTCO But I do know everyone you mentioned in your post except for Bartholomew Roberts
You can pm the following people to talk to them @Punkin Pie @John Foulroberts @Leondreadpratt @JohnnyDaPirate
EDIT: Sorry I didn't read the full post so it looks like you already found most of these people! You can still use these links if you need them though. Btw I know Leon Dreadpratt in game if you can't contact him via forums just pm me and I can friend you and try to find him some time.

My name is Tom Swordsteel, I was once a big time lover of the Original Pirates of the Caribbean online and leading officer of two guilds owned by PunkinPie and JohnnyDaPirate. I have taken a break to focus on school after pirates went off but now that i have graduated high school and about to get a gaming laptop, i can begin my adventures again and hopefully meet up with my old friends. Friends like; JohnnyDaPirate, John FoulRoberts, PunkinPie, Leon Dreadpratt, Bartholomew Roberts, and others. If any of you are reading this then please message me so that we can meet up again and resume the adventures that were cut short Years ago.

Yours Truly,

Tom Swordsteel

♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back