Mac version troubles

Okay, as a workaround you could install OpenSSL on your computer.

Open up Terminal again and type the following things:

ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
brew install openssl

After you type these things, open up the launcher again and let me know if it works.

You may need to link OpenSSL, but I don't think that you'll need to. If installing using just the two lines above does not work, type the following line into Terminal and try again:

brew link openssl --force

NOTE: each of these lines will take some time to do their thing. Just wait until they finish before typing the next line.
I cut and pasted the lines you typed up above and then I double clicked on the tlopo app and it still says 900 error code. Maybe I need to log in the line separately and hit return between each one? Here's a screen shot of what the terminal screen looks like when I cut and past both lines in it.

Attachments

• terminal screen mac fix for tlopo launcher .png
    terminal screen mac fix for tlopo launcher .png
    142.1 KB · Views: 213
After it installs, close the launcher open a new Terminal window and enter this command:

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Applications/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online.app/Game/libs/
export DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH=/Applications/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online.app/Game/Frameworks/
/Applications/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online.app/Game/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online

Finally, open another new window and enter this command:

brew install freetype

That should fix everything. Good luck!
I tried this and it says command not found.

This is the error im getting

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 11.30.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 11.30.54 AM.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 124
hm, I think the launcher is having some DYLD error.

If the launcher is now loading correctly, launch it the way you should have originally by double-clicking on the .app in your Applications.

May you type the following in terminal:

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Applications/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online.app/Game/libs/
export DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH=/Applications/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online.app/Game/Frameworks/
/Applications/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online.app/Game/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online
This is what i got when i did that

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 12.04.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 12.04.44 PM.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 127
I cut and pasted the lines you typed up above and then I double clicked on the tlopo app and it still says 900 error code. Maybe I need to log in the line separately and hit return between each one? Here's a screen shot of what the terminal screen looks like when I cut and past both lines in it.
I think you have to do it while the launcher is on and just open a new terminal window with the other one open

I think you have to do it while the launcher is on and just open a new terminal window with the other one open
I just tried it and I'm still getting the error code 900 in the launcher. I also get the error code command not found when I type the brew install openssl
I'm not very computer savvy so I might just be doing this all wrong.
Wait, I just realized that password I needed to type in was my own computer's password to download all these files. I think it worked. I'll know in a minute.

Last edited:
It looked like it was working, it was downloading files from tlopo from the launcher page but then it disappeared. Now when I reopen the launcher page and log in it just disappears and there is no loading screen. It's late so I guess I'll try to figure it out tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep .

It says server v1.3.5 and launcher v1.0.1 in the top right corner of the launcher screen if that helps to figure out my problem? At least it doesn't give me the error 900 anymore.

It says server v1.3.5 and launcher v1.0.1 in the top right corner of the launcher screen if that helps to figure out my problem? At least it doesn't give me the error 900 anymore.
You're almost done! The last things you need to do are close the launcher open a new Terminal window and enter this command:

Finally, open another new window and enter this command:

brew install freetype

That should fix everything, but lemme know if its still not working. Good Luck!

Hi i don't understand what a lot of this stuff means I'm not that tech savvy but i no this all i wanna do is play i missed my time window to play because of that message and I NEED HELP! so can someone explain it too me easy thanks.

Okay, as a workaround you could install OpenSSL on your computer.

Open up Terminal again and type the following things:

ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
brew install openssl

After you type these things, open up the launcher again and let me know if it works.

You may need to link OpenSSL, but I don't think that you'll need to. If installing using just the two lines above does not work, type the following line into Terminal and try again:

brew link openssl --force

NOTE: each of these lines will take some time to do their thing. Just wait until they finish before typing the next line.

This fixed the issue! Thank you!

Hi! I have a problem with logging in to the game. It says it cant connect to the account server. I tried using Terminal. It didn't work. What do I do?

So sad that the sailing/sound issue or the high sierra issue appears to have been put entirely on the back burner by developers. I’d love to participate in the Beta but I learned about the High Sierra bug only after I updated.

Prior to that, I crashed incesently whenever I sailed.

At this point, I dont evenbother trying. First, I couldnt sail without crashing...no I cant even load the launcher.

Its now been weeks .... no change. Developers! help! please!

Back