Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

Frosty Orb of Frost's Family Can be loot from Icy Skeleton boss, during Yuletide Manor holiday event. After completing the quest.
Cold Siege is basically the same concept as cold shot ammo from Cannon Defense. You throw a heavy grenade to the ground and it will freeze the enemies feet. Allow them to get stuck about 5 seconds. You'll used up 200 Voodoo to use Cold Siege.
Frosty_Orb_Frost's Family.jpg

View attachment 117141
When ammo be gettin' low, forks and spoons will make a mighty blow! Maybe this will make the ol' grape shot a little more appealing, especially in PvP..

Love the nod to the movie, that's so cool. On the other hand, I would not be opposed to maybe bumping that Grape Boost to +5, and then dropping shrapnel for maybe a Rapid Reload boost instead, since Shrapnel currently does nothing anyway.

Other than that, great design!

1573682500665.png

Ahoy folks, I'm back with (another) Staff concept! Inspired by the Yuletide festival, I wanted to create a staff that embodies winter itself, in all its bitter glory.

Sub-Zero Strike - After a charge time similar to Banish, the player sends out a vengeful icy revenant in a straight line, dealing large quantities of damage (likely about 10-20% weaker than Desolation) and freezing all opponents where they stand for five seconds. The animation is likely to bear similarity to Soul Flay.

Critical Soul Flay/Soul Flay Boost - The weapon's niche use outside of its skill would be the major damage increase given to staff's first attack, Soul Flay. Allowing for TRIPLE the damage when the stars align (while maintaining its super low charge time), this could truly make Soul Flay a force to be reckoned with.

Which is not to say that the additional THREE points to Spirit Mastery won't be assisting in such a thing also, allowing for monumental damage!​

1573685003862.png

Caduceus of Combustion is a design I've been itching to put on a weapon for awhile, more specifically...

Pyroclastic Bomb - Enemies hit by the Flaming Skull projectile are attached with a Living Bomb which deals 50% of Flaming Skull's impact damage in an area around them after 2.5 seconds when the bomb detonates. This damage is applicable to be stacked depending on how many enemies are hit and are standing in range of each other when the bomb detonates.

(It should be noted that the living bomb effect will be able to deal damage to the player, watch your step)

Weighted Skull - An obvious balancing factor after the description sounds really unbelievably strong. If the skill turns into a bomb, I feel like the projectile should weigh more, in turn reducing its range and preventing the absolute decimation of targets due to the original range on the attack.

Wildfire Aura - Finally, the crème de la crème of the weapon's utility, a proper damage aura. While the range of this aura only marks about 70% of what it would on, say, Dark Aura. The damage dealt is intended to create a balance of using the aura as additional attacks against a target, while also keeping the player mindful that their Flaming Skull projectiles are super deadly with the extra damage boost.

The intended damage of this aura is about 100/s, or 300/3s. This is enough to melt through trash mobs in most engagements, and will do enormous damage if kept correctly in check with Flaming Skull.​

Frosty Orb of Frost's Family Can be loot from Icy Skeleton boss, during Yuletide Manor holiday event. After completing the quest.
Cold Siege is basically the same concept as cold shot ammo from Cannon Defense. You throw a heavy grenade to the ground and it will freeze the enemies feet. Allow them to get stuck about 5 seconds. You'll used up 200 Voodoo to use Cold Siege.
View attachment 117135
A follow up to the Frosty Orb of Frost's Family.
Pretend I'm in a new area during Yuletide Manor holiday event, and I just got Frosty Orb of Frost's Family from Icy Skeleton boss in 500 skulls or something. Click this image for a better view of it.
Frosty_Orb_Frost's Family_Loot_Container.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so I've wanted to make this staff for a really long time, and with this downtime decided to finally do it.

So there are not currently any Pestilence boosting Staffs in the game that I know of, if there are they aren't good. Pestilence isn't exactly that great anyway, although it looks cool. A lot of damage-over-time attacks are not very good and this staff is an attempt to change all of that.

I'd like to imagine it would be lootable from any Fly Trap enemy in a new area/island with high lvl animal enemies since those are currently pretty much only for lower lvls unfortunately.

A quick explanation of how Plagued Aura works is it would give nearby pirates a "Plagued" status marker above hp bar, so when they use an adder or scorch or any attack that would cause a damage-over-time effect, that damage-over-time would have tripled damage.

BlackPlagueStaff_fixed.jpg

My first weapon concept down below. 👇
Mutineer's Silencerjpg.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so I've wanted to make this staff for a really long time, and with this downtime decided to finally do it.

So there are not currently any Pestilence boosting Staffs in the game that I know of, if there are they aren't good. Pestilence isn't exactly that great anyway, although it looks cool. A lot of damage-over-time attacks are not very good and this staff is an attempt to change all of that.

I'd like to imagine it would be lootable from any Fly Trap enemy in a new area/island with high lvl animal enemies since those are currently pretty much only for lower lvls unfortunately.

A quick explanation of how Plagued Aura works is it would give nearby pirates a "Plagued" status marker above hp bar, so when they use an adder or scorch or any attack that would cause a damage-over-time effect, that damage-over-time would have tripled damage.

View attachment 117146

View attachment 117147
+1 on the idea for a Pestilence boosting staff mate 🏴‍☠️

Last edited:
Sword of Cortés
Dark Thrust - The same animation as the Thrust final combo. Except, the color of Thrust will be black & red and deal a little extra more damage then the Thrust final combo. And of course a nice little touch of critical strike for a nice beef damage to it. ;)
Locker's Impunity - Now I know what your thinking. Why give a skill that does less damage to the Flying Dutchman you ask? Cause, the Sword of Cortés can't hurt any of the creatures of Davy Jones' Locker. Giving it the sword a much better attention to detail to it. You'll still do damage to the Flying Dutchman, but not as much damage to them.
Sword_of_Cortés.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 117151

View attachment 117147

I don't know if this has anything to do with your inspirations regarding the weapon's design, but it reminds me HEAVILY of the Locust Swarm Aura in Diablo 3. That being said, I love DoT builds and Fire/Poison mage builds have always been one of my top picks in ARPG/MMOs, so this'd definitely be on my list to obtain if it made it into the game.

Here's an example of the build I'd be referring to, by the way.

Back