• yes

• nah fam

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin Wolf

Honorable Pirate
So what do u guys think?

edit: I also want to add that club penguin rewritten added such a server, a good exemple of a *friendly* game

Last edited:
So what exactly would stop a little kid from joining the 'Mature Server' and hearing/seeing something that they shouldn't? It may seem like the community is all grown up but there are still kids here, I sure wouldn't want my kids (if I had any) to play when there is a 'mature server' or anything like that around. I may be a bit weird but one of the reasons I enjoyed potco so much is because it was family friendly and didn't have swearing or 'adult' things in it. Sorry but I'm not a fan of this idea.

So what exactly would stop a little kid from joining the 'Mature Server' and hearing/seeing something that they shouldn't? It may seem like the community is all grown up but there are still kids here, I sure wouldn't want my kids (if I had any) to play when there is a 'mature server' or anything like that around. I may be a bit weird but one of the reasons I enjoyed potco so much is because it was family friendly and didn't have swearing or 'adult' things in it. Sorry but I'm not a fan of this idea.

Do kids really play this much? I mean, I believe it but I don't know how easily a kid small enough for swearing and "adult stuff" to be so bad could find a revival project for an older game.

I know of several that are 13-15 & many say they are over 18 but still in the afore mentioned age group, there may be younger also, I am mainly in more adult guilds...
I can say that age group was probably exposed to a lot of stuff already.

Do kids really play this much? I mean, I believe it but I don't know how easily a kid small enough for swearing and "adult stuff" to be so bad could find a revival project for an older game.
Yes, I know of quite a few people who have their kids playing with them. Even some under 13. Just because they might have been exposed to it already doesn't mean they should be exposed to it on the game. I personally would hate to see the game turned into an 'adult' game.
Just my thoughts and opinions.

Yes, I know of quite a few people who have their kids playing with them. Even some under 13. Just because they might have been exposed to it already doesn't mean they should be exposed to it on the game. I personally would hate to see the game turned into an 'adult' game.
Just my thoughts and opinions.
Yea, I don't know what to say, but all in all these aren't the Disney days anymore, it doesn't have the same demographic as back then but things wouldn't really need to be changed, just my take on it.

Except stuff like, not being able to say "suck"(I don't think it's that bad tbh..) and the fact you can't shoot humans, I mean.. you can blow them up with grenades so why not that? It's not a game changer but it's kinda weird, it's not like the game has any kind of violence anyways.

Not going to beat the dead horse, see above.

I would just like to suggest that you join a guild that reflects your personality the closest, and have any meaningful or extensive conversations over Discord instead of in-game. The in-game chat is only ever useful for limited conversations with people in your immediate vicinity or for facilitating adding each other on Discord. In-game chat is kind of trash and that's not gonna change. Work with what you got.

:( aight boys its been nice ngl, we still got 3 votes but 8 ppl ? darn it was talked about so many times on *omg i hate this censorship thing*

So what do u guys think?

edit: I also want to add that club penguin rewritten added such a server, a good exemple of a *friendly* game
Interestsing idea, but sadly a game can not prove age without a bunch of difficult to verify personal information and people willing to volunteer that info. Let alone the game owners taking more responsibility for allowing that.
I hear cpr has bent a few rules, so I would submit this isn't a viable idea on Tlopo.

:( aight boys its been nice ngl, we still got 3 votes but 8 ppl ? darn it was talked about so many times on *omg i hate this censorship thing*
Your thread started 4 or 5 hours ago? Give it some time propagate. The chat thing is always irritating, but staff has a white list that continues to grow. But if you mean a safe adult server, I will still say it's impossible to police who gets on it.

I don't know maybe how speed chat plus/open chat was done also I know that method wasn't perfect and there were players who were kids and changed their account settings by themselves but honestly if that's an excuse not to have a mature server than that just shows me how irresponsible the parents are at not seeing what their kids do online and that shouldn't stop players from having a mature server it's like parents complaining to the fcc that there is inappropriate stuff on tv and instead of using parental control they just want to stop everyone from seeing inappropriate stuff.

I think it's a cool idea. It would be nice to have little to no chat restrictions. The whole whitelisting instead of blacklisting annoys me. It's very hard to get a simple message across sometimes because that word isn't permitted when it's not even a bad one. Which results in having to bypass chat filter to say it. I'd be all in for a mature server or something of that nature.

in the end it simply all comes down to this post

in the end it simply all comes down to this post
Yeah it sucks.

I think it's a cool idea. It would be nice to have little to no chat restrictions. The whole whitelisting instead of blacklisting annoys me. It's very hard to get a simple message across sometimes because that word isn't permitted when it's not even a bad one. Which results in having to bypass chat filter to say it. I'd be all in for a mature server or something of that nature.
There's never going to be open chat or a mature server because there's not that many mods.

Mature Server? hold the phone let me just find my bottle of skeleton rum.

alright, I've seen a lot of insane suggestions like to turn TLOPO into a shopping mall for example?
but this honestly not going to happen the game is good as it is.
if you prefer to be with mature people you can join a mature guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back