Mature Server?

Mature Server?

• yes

• nah fam

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, rules are rules but that is a circular argument and beside the point; which is that we all know the rules are being broken and must assess the risk that Disney will see the rule braking as a bad reflection on them. At this point they have no plans to restart the game and the TLOPO developers are running the game in the same manner that Disney would have so the infraction is not very egregious but once tlopo starts drifting far from Disney's core values it is likely that they will shut it down just as the cop will not likely shut you down for 5 over but will shut you down every time for double the speed limit.
Disney doesn't really have any core values if they did then they would have shut down cpps.me a long time ago. They won't waste time on a small group of people that recreated one of their games also potco had at least open chat and if tlopo had more mods then I'm sure we could also have it. That cop should be fired then, the cop's job isn't to use their feelings to convey their thoughts but to enforce the law no matter what.

Disney doesn't really have any core values if they did then they would have shut down cpps.me a long time ago. They won't waste time on a small group of people that recreated one of their games also potco had at least open chat and if tlopo had more mods then I'm sure we could also have it. That cop should be fired then, the cop's job isn't to use their feelings to convey their thoughts but to enforce the law no matter what.
I suggest that you try cussing while at Disney Land and see for your self what their reaction might be, I’ll tell ya in advance that you will be removed. As for what people should and shouldn’t do; it is irrelevant, people of all occupations do in fact let their feelings guide their decision making.

I suggest that you try cussing while at Disney Land and see for your self what their reaction might be, I’ll tell ya in advance that you will be removed. As for what people should and shouldn’t do; it is irrelevant, people of all occupations do in fact let their feelings guide their decision making.
I doubt you'd be removed unless you disturb a bunch of people even then the security might just say to ignore that person. It isn't irrelevant though and not everyone let's their feelings convey their thoughts.

I doubt you'd be removed unless you disturb a bunch of people even then the security might just say to ignore that person. It isn't irrelevant though and not everyone let's their feelings convey their thoughts.
Really? A friend of mine was thrown out because he had a hole the size of a quarter in his pants and you could see his boxer shorts through it. He was with his wife and was not making a scene so it really was just the hole in his pants, they told him he could return that day if he changed. You don't believe me, go ahead and test them if you get a chance. I say what people should do is irrelevant because in this conversation we are only concerned with what people actually do. You may think what you like but I stand by my assertion that everyone in all walks of life make judgment calls based on their feelings everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back