MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, thank you to all the people who have worked so hard at bringing back this game. Secondly, sorry about the several "feedback" notices you received last night- I thought that was the format for reporting glitches/bugs. I realize this is the Beta version so I expect and am willing to deal with issues as best as can be.

In case the "feedback" does not reach the right people here is what I was commenting on. Two nights ago, playing on Valor, The transitions from ship to shore were a little shaky but not bad. I got about 2 hours of fairly stable play before I was booted. However upon my return I had lost all my weapons nor could I acquire new ones and was back to level 1. Fortunately, my skill levels were the same so I could still sail effectively but could not retain any loot. After "speaking" to an NPC my level returned but nothing else. Last night I returned but still no weapons.After getting booted about 2 hours in I tried returning to my pirates "birth" server (Marineros? Ocean) and all my weapons had returned plus the loot and the weapons I had attempted to buy on Valor. Hopefully this information can help others (if it hasn't been previously reported).

Other items-there is no exit from Vallance's? gun shop (Valor) but I could TP out. Leaving Tia Dalma's place you sink into the bridge and windup swimming around mangroves to get back to the beach or, if you backup into it and try again it is like you are exiting the far side of the swamp (the long bridge out) and again have to swim for it. Lastly, though I am benefiting from it, the NPC ships (most of the land NPC"s as well) need some work on their response to attacks. If I engage them at long range they will not attack. Sometimes it seems as if they are trying but just "vibrate". If I park my self next to one I will take damage but not significant amounts as their targeting seems way off.

Thanks for all your hard work. Cheers! And looking forward to A Happy New Year of pirating.
Capt. Matt Blackstone

hi guys here's a couple quest problems
1: Valentina's application cant recover a shop application from containers from fort Dundee
(crates don't work) cant finish quest
same with doing the
2: crew warrants quest in fort Dundee
(creates don't work)
cant finish quest thanks guys
Awesome fixed thanks guys

The servers have been extra slow tonight, I joined a server with nearly no people on it then there was a massive lag spike every 3 seconds disrupting fights vs AI & such. Then I crashed...

The servers have been extra slow tonight, I joined a server with nearly no people on it then there was a massive lag spike every 3 seconds disrupting fights vs AI & such. Then I crashed...
There's a planned meet and greet, the servers are extra packed, meaning less stable and more laggy. Just for tonight tho.

Whenever i try to play this game on my brand new laptop, it can load to my player's account, but then when i click on a pirate (or make a new pirate) it will load but never really finish loading. I can run, take out my sword, and hear music, but i can't see anything. Other times it will just completely crash. My computer doesn't detect any problems other than a "local clock uncertainty/ deficiency"...and it will say "sub was none for 2 or 11" and "sending heartbeat mid-frame." No clue what this means or how to fix it..
The game works perfectly fine (except for occasional crashing) on my desktop computer.

Whenever i try to play this game on my brand new laptop, it can load to my player's account, but then when i click on a pirate (or make a new pirate) it will load but never really finish loading. I can run, take out my sword, and hear music, but i can't see anything. Other times it will just completely crash. My computer doesn't detect any problems other than a "local clock uncertainty/ deficiency"...and it will say "sub was none for 2 or 11" and "sending heartbeat mid-frame." No clue what this means or how to fix it..
The game works perfectly fine (except for occasional crashing) on my desktop computer.
What OS is your desktop?
Another tip is clearing your CACHE

What OS is your desktop?
Another tip is clearing your CACHE

My time (9-12 est) was THE BEST I've ever been able to play. I loaded most things well, sailed well, and was able to get a few things done I was so pleased.

The only thing is lag. My person would be running along fantastically perfect and then.. not. And I would get suck running. I crashed 5 times due to stopping at 50% or docking with full cargo. But other then that I commend u staff tonight for the fixes so far. I had to pass up my last 20m to crashes but that's fine.

That going back to level one glitch did happen to me as well. And Cuba by tia Dalma is a mess lol

While settling Bowdash's debt during bp quest, right before you return to Nill Offrill. After turning it in he still had a chest above his head.

screenshot_2017-01-08_03-53-26.jpg

Now that TLOPO Beta is open, please use this thread to report any crashes, glitches, bugs or log in issues.
New games are bound to have issues, so please be patient. The TLOPO team has put so much work and effort into getting the game off the ground and onto the high seas! As you find issues, report them here so the team is made aware of them.

Please list as much detail as possible as to your location, what you are trying to do, and if there is an error code.

Note: PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions. This is just a public center to report crashes and game issues.
Thanks!
Sailing & Fishing Are Messed Up I've lost almost 10k trying to take out the fishing boat!!! Sailing has gone to pause mode when you try to move as well ... Besides the fact it took over a week to get Junes Chickens, The Other Crate Missions On PR Still Dont Work...

Kudos to dev. - the work being done on beta is noticeable each day. Thank you for your hard work!

After reading updates, wanted to report in two areas where bugs are still crawling on me (figuratively):
- Black Pearl Quest: Location: Port Royal, Issue: Unable to find chickens from crates
- Perla Alodia's Quest: Location: Padres Del Fuego, Issue: Unable to find crew warrants from containers

Thank you again. It's such a wonderful time to play this game again!

I'm having same trouble finding a ship log from a crate on the Family Valuables Quest on Port Royal... It appears that crate hunting is not worked out! I've searched every crate on every spec of Port Royal and no luck!

Today, January 3rd... wanted to report since last night...and again this late morning... the game is very choppy. While running, my pirate freezes, pauses, jerks... like the game needs a reboot. I've crashed more than normal, too, by simply moving my pirate around which was not something that happened too much recently. Hope this helps!

I wouldn't call this a glitch but it is definitely an issue, I defeated nearly 100 Dregs and 50 Crabs at Isla Tormenta this morning and I couldn't get any loot to drop, I got 3 loot pouches total and nothing else and they were just gold, the loot drop rate needs fixed for my account at least because I'm seeing people get loot all the time, like 50% of the time they get a loot drop and I'm literally getting only like a 3-5% chance of loot.

I have recently started the tutorial with my first pirate, Cubix. I have completed every trial but I seem to be hung up on the last one with Bo Beck. Multiple times I've restarted (in hopes to fix the glitch) but my game sets me just outside of the jailhouse. After I go through sword training again and up to Bo's ship I can't get past the "Click the Left Mouse Button to shoot" notification even after I do so and shoot down the practice ship. Please help? It isn't allowing me to exit the cannon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back