MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try putting display settings on custom, then put everything on low.

bc63b14b29bd4c31843b19e476530e4b.png

Thank you for letting me know, hopefully that information will help the developers out.

Another glitch, ships are coming into islands and Port Royal. Image below,

6379058df826451e8635c15b0755f2d8.png

1a10930c6a5a4b5a8175f0c6a4a0106d.png
Will try this next time. thanks :)

I consistantly crash when going to El Sudoron or the Catacombs. Sometimes I crash in the middle of Beckette's Quarry. Any of the back sections of Padres can't seem to stabilize. I hope this helps!

Fishing just spazzed out. Turned into the sky then I saw a building in the sky then it came back to my person on the dock lol. Back to sky constantly shaking back and forth till I quit.

I've been having really bad lag lately, not able to sail nor use weapons without extreme lagging or freezing up to 20 seconds at a time. Especially when I'm getting attacked by mobs. I called my internet provider, redownloaded the game. The problem wont go away. It's been getting worse and worse since yesterday.

A bad problem I've been running into is all my inventory item and my equipped weapons vanishing. Forgot about it when I made my post earlier, but it just happened again. For some reason, even though it takes my equipped weapons, it leaves my equipped clothes and jewelry, fortunately.

I've been having really bad lag lately, not able to sail nor use weapons without extreme lagging or freezing up to 20 seconds at a time. Especially when I'm getting attacked by mobs. I called my internet provider, redownloaded the game. The problem wont go away. It's been getting worse and worse since yesterday.

Me too! Its really bad, when mobs attack you its like there's an earthquake then you're almost dead. Q_Q what will I do with my life if I am not able to play TLOPO.

The l-l-l-l-lag-lag-lag-g-g-g has become a major issue in playing the game, making it almost impossible to do anything but making potions, fishing or running. Was there another meet-n-greet today?

My first pirate couldn't get past the tutorial (kept getting stuck at the cannon & couldn't exit). I have since created a second pirate after seeing some people suggest it & there have been less problems with gameplay since.

These are issues I've come across since playing my second pirate:
1. Several crashes. Can only stay connected to the server for a few minutes before I get booted off.
2. Default face is chosen instead of the one I actually picked.
3. Went to see Jack in the Faithful Bride, & after the conversation my character went through the floor & into the water. The only way to get out was to exit and restart the game.

I cannot proceed with the Fine Cutlass Upgrade: Pirate Lore quest. I have dug up the pages of lore as needed on Cangrejos, Rumrunner's, and Kingshead, but when I return to Billy McKidd to talk to him, he responds with not tasking me with the next part of the quest + awarding me rep, but with a typical random NPC response that you would get when you would talk to a random civilian. He does indeed have the chest above him, signaling a quest, but all he does is talk like an ordinary NPC lol

On one of my new pirates I went to devil's anvil to visit barbossa for pistol and upon exiting I ended up in the Governor's Garden on port royal instead of back on devil's anvil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back