MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the rays of gray....
Capture25.PNG

I have a beta key applied to my account but now when I try to log in it says I need to upgrade my account with a Beta key or reserve a time slot :confused: Heeeeelllllppppppp me please :D

Ok that was weird. Cleared the cache and was able to log in?

Last edited:
Was on and playing this afternoon 2:30 - 3: 00 mnt time and got a freeze. went to the launcher to get back on and it says 509 update account or beta key, which i have and when i press play there is no option to enter key or set a time slot. The ultimate glitch i think....

I have crashed at least 100 times in my 6 hours of play.
Mostly when entering towns from my ship, it never loads not once. Mostly when I change from zone to zone or ship to town.
I still get my gold though from the loot.
Despite all this, it's good to be back.

Oh I would be a great help if i could play more so I am signing up for as many 3 hours i can but cant do it consecutively wish i could but will let you know how it goes while on in a three hour period I get booted 10 times
:walk the plank:

WOW! As much as I dearly love the game and applaud the developers, I am having an awful frustrating time. Between the glitches and the boot.. i am spending more time logging back into the game than actually playing the game ... just sayin... venting frustration...

When I try to play the loading screen doesn't go away I can hear the game but the loading screen just doesn't go away I can't play at all
I had the same issue. I asked to be kicked out of my guild and I almost never have this problem anymore. Apparently, TLOPO has trouble loading a very large guild like Olympians which has more than 540 members.

Just massive problems in the tutorial. Running through it the first time it crashed after receiving a sword and attempting to fight the first enemies. That was a full GPU crash, so I have no error to give you. I tried again, only to be thwarted by the starter cannon, which does not allow me to get up off of it.

Its been a long time since ive played this game and its good to be back, ty for making it possible guys. Ive been playing for only a couple days so far but the main problems ive been having are:
  • low fps (especially at sea), i have a i7-4790k and gtx 1070
  • crashing fairly often, at least 3 or 4 times in 3 hour slot (probably half of which while docking after sailing)
  • every once in a while i will start at level 1 and have no items in inventory, but fixes after relog
These are some of the last lines ive found in logs after a game crashes:
:task(error): Exception occurred in PythonTask readerPollTask-541039208
:task(error): Exception occurred in PythonTask readerPollTask-240921416
:task(error): Exception occurred in PythonTask readerPollTask-527271024
Assertion failed: !_center.is_nan() && !cnan(_radius) at line 29 of c:\nirai\panda3d\built\include\boundingSphere.I
:task(error): Exception occurred in PythonTask igLoop
:task(error): Exception occurred in PythonTask readerPollTask-461340584

thx guys for ur hard work and dedication!

Ahoy mates!
As much as I love the game I am having an issue that is making it impossible for me to play right now. My pirate is current in Tortuga, I am trying to finish the quest in the Faithful Bride, every time I enter the bar in order to go complete my quest I crash in the loading screen. This is a problem everywhere and I am running out of possible solutions. Every time I try and leave the Tortuga main land and go anywhere I crash in the loading screen. I love this game and want to play as much as I can, but I can't if I'm not able to go anywhere. Please help!

Bugs/Glitches (and there are many) in TLOPO:

Here are just some bugs and glitches I have noticed recently while playing TLOPO:

The eye tattoos don't work for female pirates, and when I took mine off and sold the tattoo, the tattoo left me with a permanent black spot on my pirate's forehead. Please fix!!! Thank you!
My game crashes while in the loading screen sometimes, which is really annoying. Also, my game crashes while doing leisurely activities on TLOPO sometimes too. For example, my game crashes when fighting enemies, going for a stroll, when I enter caves or taverns, and when docking my ship to open my loot, which is really annoying.
Not all of the clothes are in the correct tailor shops in the game. For example: Runner's Capris, blue pants for female pirates. They are supposed to be in the tailor shop on Port Royal, but they aren't. Please add them back. They were there in the Port Royal tailor shops in POTCO, so it doesn't make sense that they aren't there in TLOPO.
Boots/Belts, some of their textures are glitched and a lot of the boots for pirates are glitched black.
Fort Charles is just really buggy, the guy in shackles is standing IN FRONT of the wooden shackles, not in the shackles which is weird. Also, the general area is buggy and if you stay too long there then your game will crash. Also, the enemies sometimes run off and dissapear, mid fight, which gets frustrating.
Many more mood rocks have been turning up, though that's not a problem, they are just nice looking. Thought I would mention that.
My game lags/crashes when I dig.
My game crashes when I teleport to someone's ship,
either a friend or guild member. Also, it crashes when I get on my ship. Another thing is that when I go to sail, it's like ship roulette, where I only get one ship at a time and I never know which one I would be able to use. I just want to have the option to choose any one of my ships please. Not just one. Also, the water texture/color/quality on Port Royal is kinda bad. Same with the swamp land in Tortuga. The coloring just seems off.
Lastly, the game crashes every 5 minutes for me. It is hard for me to enjoy the game if it isn't stable enough to play for more than a few minutes at a time. Hope you guys can fix that soon. Thank you! :)

Thanks for listening to my long post. To thank you for reading, here's a picture of Grumpy Cat with her pirate costume on! Have a good night everyone! ❤️

-Empress

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
glitch on port royal: at Solomon's tattoo shop. can enter but can never exit. no green circle or shift click note pops up

also game has crashed on me 8 times this hour. always when exiting from sea onto land. and a dew time exiting buildings on to island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back