MEGATHREAD: Crashes and server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/27/2017 @ 7:42 PM EST

Some people might encounter a crash if they attempt docking their ships with a few people on-board. This will be corrected pretty soon - in the meantime, if you're getting disconnected from specific servers it's best to stick with the others as developers are working on restoring
stability. Thank you.

• EDIT #1: There's also an issue with bosses that can get you disconnected if you interact with them - please beware. Working on a cure.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/game-web-server-notifications.13245/page-6#post-266980

5/27/2017 @ 7:42 PM EST

Some people might encounter a crash if they attempt docking their ships with a few people on-board. This will be corrected pretty soon - in the meantime, if you're getting disconnected from specific servers it's best to stick with the others as developers are working on restoring
stability. Thank you.

• EDIT #1: There's also an issue with bosses that can get you disconnected if you interact with them - please beware. Working on a cure.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/game-web-server-notifications.13245/page-6#post-266980

Thank you

It seems when get into the game I can't switch severs even though I click the sever I wanted. Also I crash every 3 to 5 Minutes.
When switching servers, do it twice, but to a different server each try. I was like this even before the 1.0.6 update. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

The staff forewarned of a few crashes today after the latest update... one including sailing with friends, one with bosses and I forget the other.

game crashes no matter what I do and internet connection is good. also when I port at any island I glitch under the island most of the time

We are aware of these problems, theyre being worked on by the devs as usual. Will be fixed ASAP.

It might be only me that throwing draggers at a enemy will always crashes the game

Ahoy! I wanted to post this here to see if I'm the only one encountering this issue! I recently wanted to create a couple other pirates (mainly so I can reserve the names, get them a bit of gold, and get them ready to be leveled). I created one pirate, and after finalizing him, I skipped the following cutscene and the game crashed. Upon trying to log into said pirate after opening the game back up, it would repeatedly crash after the load screen. So, I deleted him and started over, skipped the cutscene, and received the same outcome. At this point I believed it to be related to skipping the cutscene, so when I deleted him (again), and started ANOTHER new pirate, I didn't skip the cutscene, and received another crash, at the exact same time. Is anyone else having this issue? And are the devs aware of this issue? I will attach my last crash log to the post in case a dev comes through here. Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• tlopo-170529_031607.log
    25.2 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back