MEGATHREAD: Crashes and server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've having the same crashing issue you've been having since 1.0.6 when I drank some growing grog. now I'm locked out of may main. (and yes, I have contacted support)

I don't know if it's just me, but has anyone else been crashing every time the sky in the game changes phase (i.e. morning light to afternoon light)? If this is the case for other people, I think the day phases is the reason for the game crashing. Can anyone else confirm this phenomenon?

Every time I try to start the game and make my character, my game crashes. As soon as Captain Jack kicks down the cell door and I'm supposed to start moving, I crash. Then, when I reload the game, I crash right when I would be getting into the game. I've already tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

A friend of mine is experiencing this very issue and we've tried just about everything to fix the problem for him to no avail. It's very frustrating.

When using a throwing knive set that grants you life steal on each hit and attacking the duelist in Misty Mire, 3 hits and same insta-crash everytime, easy to work around... just don't use that lol but just wanted to state it

I'm experiencing frequent crashes when docking at any island with loot. Can't be sure but it might have something to do with the level of the loot, I've been able to dock with crates but have crashed several times with Royal Chests. Attaching a log of the most recent crash, in this instance I spawned on Port Royal and was able to see the loot screen but the game froze and then the .exe stopped working. Crashing after docking is a known issue, but I figure the more logs available the better.

Attachments

• tlopo-170530_160519.log
    369.9 KB · Views: 109
Ahoy! I wanted to post this here to see if I'm the only one encountering this issue! I recently wanted to create a couple other pirates (mainly so I can reserve the names, get them a bit of gold, and get them ready to be leveled). I created one pirate, and after finalizing him, I skipped the following cutscene and the game crashed. Upon trying to log into said pirate after opening the game back up, it would repeatedly crash after the load screen. So, I deleted him and started over, skipped the cutscene, and received the same outcome. At this point I believed it to be related to skipping the cutscene, so when I deleted him (again), and started ANOTHER new pirate, I didn't skip the cutscene, and received another crash, at the exact same time. Is anyone else having this issue? And are the devs aware of this issue? I will attach my last crash log to the post in case a dev comes through here. Thanks for your time!

I had fixed this right after we deployed the update, it should roll out in the next update tomorrow.

@Ecio Any update on when this fix will be put into place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back