Quests MEGATHREAD: Digging quests not working

Bart SquidFish

Dockworker
Every quest where it says I need to dig in a certain area is broken. I try to dig in that area and it just says I don't find anything. I've restarted, switched on and off the quest, dug in every spot dozens of times, it is still broken. This happened to me over a month ago and still has not been fixed since and I cannot progress in the main quest. The only things I can do is side quests which will barely reward me and grinding.

I Tried both dig spots multiple times on different servers and even cleared my cache its still saying "did not find any Quest items"

" Maroon Captain Dennison on any wild island +100 Notoriety points
Return to Scary Mary +100 Notoriety points

Recover Belongings Recover personal belongings from a buried treasure chest in Queens Nest on Isla Perdida +1000 Notoriety points "

kkkk.jpg

I Tried both dig spots multiple times on different servers and even cleared my cache its still saying "did not find any Quest items"

" Maroon Captain Dennison on any wild island +100 Notoriety points
Return to Scary Mary +100 Notoriety points

Recover Belongings Recover personal belongings from a buried treasure chest in Queens Nest on Isla Perdida +1000 Notoriety points "

View attachment 92680
I had a problem like this on Rumrunners. I tried all the dig spots and got nothing. They reset. Still nothing.

In the quest "Fine cutlass upgrade," part of the quest is to dig up buried treasures on the islands of rumrunner's, kingshead, and cangrejos. I sailed to rumrunner's isle and dug up all the dig spots and none gave me any buried treasure. Instead, a text just appeared at the bottom saying "No quest items found." I thought this was just a glitch for this quest only and so continued with other quests. I started to work on the stolen dagger quest and when I was required to dig up a buried treasure near the Governor's Mansion, I couldn't. If I'm doing something wrong, can someone please let me know in the comments, otherwise, hopefully this bugs gets fixed quick.
screenshot_2017-10-03_16-30-55.jpg

I am majorly confused since I got this quest called "recover a bottle of fish rum from a buried treasure chest in padres del fuego" since I logged in and out 3 times using the dig spots shown here for Beckett's Quarry: http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Dig_Spot and I haven't gotten the Quest item of the buried Rum yet, is there a specific spot not shown on this map or am I stuck on this quest for the time being? Thank you in advance.

If you've got any other digging quests pending, make sure to do them first. (Check for a cutlass upgrade quest. Dig in Cangrejos first)
I don't have any other digging quests/ activated any side quests at all due to me just being all over the place and farming/grinding levels in all of my equipment heh (exception if gaining weapons are considered side quests which they probably are)

I've noticed when during a quest most anytime I have to dig for an item I can never find it, switch servers still cant cant find the item. But those were only with side quest so I didnt see it as to much of a problem. But now when I finally want to finish my totem for Padres during the last step to dig up an item I can never find it. Tried all the spots I know about on the island, switched servers and have the same problem. Anybody else have this problem and has found a way around it?

Thanks for that link, ill give it a try again later today... even though ive tried all my digging quest already. hopefully it works a second time around.

If you have the fine cutlass upgrade quest completed up to the digging part that's what caused my issue. Only 1 island works at a time for that quest so check on all 3 islands, then move onto the next 2 and so on. After completing this quest all my other digging quests work properly again.

I've noticed when during a quest most anytime I have to dig for an item I can never find it, switch servers still cant cant find the item. But those were only with side quest so I didnt see it as to much of a problem. But now when I finally want to finish my totem for Padres during the last step to dig up an item I can never find it. Tried all the spots I know about on the island, switched servers and have the same problem. Anybody else have this problem and has found a way around it?
Try dig spots everywhere. I have found everything I have been looking for but not always on the island the quest says it should be on.

Back